Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

I ordered this Scouted by Sephora set only available to the US site and had it sent to my sister's since I'm currently visiting her in TX. What a great set! 

I tried one of the peels yesterday and today my skin looks more even and some of my mysterious irrigation bumps are gone. I plan to keep the Jurlique face mist at work for quick mid day hydration and the Herbivore lip conditioner is full size! I have purchased it before and like to use it as a lip moisturizer while applying my makeup, then I will blot off the excess and apply lipstick.

i currently use the TH mask in my routine so it's great to have a travel size.  

image.jpeg

yayyyyy! Welcome to TX!  Hope you have an amazing time.  Just in time for the 'cooler' weather, too.

Thanks @wheeeee, it's definitely nice to be here in Fall for a change when the weather isn't so crazy hot!

I'm glad to hear you are enjoying this set! I got it too and have only tried the Jurlique and Lancer.  So far I've enjoyed both and am looking forward to trying the peels. The only thing I'm not going to try in the set is the lashfood. 

Has anyone tried the lashfood and have an opinion on it?  I just ordered the set and was hoping this product would be good.  My lashes are pretty thin and sparse to start with coupled with some recently falling out...leaving me with pretty much non existent lashes 😞

@minivan100 I had good results with Lashfood. Within 3 weeks I started seeing a small difference in my lashes. I wouldn't say my lashes are fuller, but slightly longer. I've tried one other product like this and definitely prefer the Lashfood for the applicator. It's very thin which makes application easy. No product in the eyes which is a plus!

@vegchililover78 @CRAZY4MASCARAThanks for the feedback!  Hopefully I will see a bit of a difference.  Might get another set if it works out and trade some of the other items.

I both this set too and have been using the LashFood but not too sure on what I think yet. I'm not sure if I've seen a change. My lashes aren't like yours. Me ne are black and full but a little short

I think this Glitz & Glam is the one from last year...either way, it's now restocked. 

Glitz.JPG

Spoiler

This is from 2014. I know, because I skipped the 2015 set. I own this though.

The 2015 set didn't have the dry shampoo right? I remember getting the glitz and glam set for a friend. she liked it and everything in it is something i'd use imo.

I never picked it up, so I cannot remember what was in it. 

Wow!  Wonder if any of the items are expired?

Why are they restocking old sets?  They should, at least be on sale.  

That explains why this one popped up too

1.JPG

Hopefully it's not used. Anyway it's OOS. I wish they come out with set like this and no more lip glosses. 

It is definitely possible, but most makeup does not print expiration dates and the expiration countdown does not start until they're opened. Some skincare, especially ones with SPF, do expire, so I think it is odd when they bring those sets back.

That is the 2015 Give Me More Lip set, which I highly recommend (if you do not already own it).

@notcreative Based on your recommendation, I ordered the 2015 Give Me More Lip set! I was kind of on the fence re: the 2016 set, so thank you for the nudge 🙂 on the 2015 set!! ❤️ ❤️

@poohblueberry Glad you were able to get the 2015 set- I was so so happy when I got it last year and am not interested in the one this year so I'm glad that I got the one from last year!

Thank you @jesscheems! I'm doubly happy now that I know that you and @notcreative love last year's set!!  <3<3<3 to you and NC!!!

I think you will be happy with it. Enjoy!

@notcreative Thank you - I surely will!!

I don't know if you know this, but when you recommend certain items, there seems to be a run on them!! Good for the companies; bad for our wallets!! 🙂

Haha. I'm sorry. I hope everyone enjoys whatever I recommend, because I know we're all different. I remember at least a couple of people who said they did not like the lip kit last year. I thought it was amazing. As the trend toward liquid lipsticks gets bigger, Sephora may eventually edge me out of buying future versions of these sets. I hope not though, because it is a toss up between this and Sun Safety for me. And, I really love most Sephora Favorites sets.

1 Reply
testing