Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Beauty Confidential
|

Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

a place to post about all things Sephora Favorites sets: past, present and future. Have a question, please ask.  Have a review, please post.  Have pics, please show us. These sets are one of my favorite things about shopping at Sephora. I get to try a bunch of products for a lower price and always end up finding some HG items. 

Today, I got the Sephora Favorites: Beauty on the Fly. It was $42 plus ebates was at 8%.  For me, I've either been wanting to try all of these items, or have tried and really like them. 

More pics and thoughts in the first post. 

image.jpeg

Re: Sephora Favorites Sets : share your thoughts, questions and pics

Sounds like a great one. I love it when you find new HG items from a sample set. I love JM Argan oil too, I always have it in an easy to reach place.  The Beauty on the Fly set has the ExfoliKate, which I've read great things about but hadn't tried before. 

Even though the Sun Safety Kit (which will probably release on the 15th) goes down in value every year, I think it it totally worth it. I value it at $116.76 plus the bag, so it may be worth the $127 Sephora quotes. Sephora donates $20 to the Skin Cancer Foundation, so they probably lose money on this bag (even if all the companies donate the samples). The bag and packaging coupled with the costs to make the sale have to eat the rest.

Sephora Sun Safety Kit 2016.jpg

Sephora Sun Safety Kit 2016 2.jpg

Anonymous Insider

I purchased this set at the Sunday morning rouge event a couple weeks ago at my local store. Was it not supposed to be released yet? I love the set, well worth the money.

It was only available at the event (specifically on the Fall Launches event section). That is where I got mine. The employee who handed it to me said they were only out for the event. 

Thanks for posting the release date, I've been stalking the site for this set. I'll definitely get this one and maybe some as gifts. Nothing says "I love you" as sun safety - haha!  But seriously, it's so useful anyone would enjoy it. 

Today I got the Beauty on the Fly set in the mail. It was $42 and valued at $118 with a price of $52 CAN and value of $148 CAN. I can say that I have been wanting to try every product or have already tried and loved it. 

Im most exited for the SR Luna oil, KS ExfoliKate and the Jurlique rose water mist. Rose may be an ingredient that my skin doesn't like but I still want to try it. Since it's a mist, I can try it and it will be sanitized to pass along to my sister or a friend if it makes my skin itch. 

Already, I use the La Vanila healthy deodorant so I'm happy to have a travel sized one. And I tried the L'Occitane from a point perk and know I love it. This size is much bigger than the point perk. Much bigger!

everything comes in a sturdy zippered pouch:

image.jpeg

here's a picture of the back with a list of everything included:  the inside flap has a list of all ingredients too

Spoiler
image.jpeg

And a pic of the contents:

image.jpeg

Another score for Sephora!

anybody try this set already?

I bought 2 of them...and then 2 more.  The Kate Somerville is $24 alone and I use the luna oil so I felt like right there, I paid for the set.  The Bb powder is $12 I think, the Sephora water cleanser is $6.  I forgot what the shampoo and conditioner and the other items are worth but it was such an amazing deal I had to get 4 to stock up.  I feel like the oil body wash isn't as good as I heard it was, I couldn't get it to lather and it wasn't that great to shave with but maybe I'll give it another try.  I love the Bb powder, it gives my hair so much volume and I have to use it when I put my hair in a ponytail because it gives it such a boost.  The Origins mask was nice as well, I've only used it once though...same with the Egg mask, I love the way that one felt on my face during a long hot bubble bath. 

I haven't tried the set but hope to pick it up! Thanks for creating this thread. LOVE the favorites sets! I tried the cream mask in another set and the texture skeeved me out. Kind of like uncooked egg whites. Maybe that was the point? LOL

Thanks for posting.  I'm considering getting this set now.  I would be most interested in the Luna oil.  I have some of the items in this set, but it would be great to get them in travel size.  I have so many of the Ole Henriksen Sheer Transformation I don't know what to do with them.

I'm considering getting this set! I have or want to try most of the item in it but keep debating it

I got this set online, had to return it since the Luna oil leaked all over everything 😞

That's a bummer, I bought 4 of these kits and none of mine leaked...the Luna oil, Tarte, and Jurlique were securely wrapped in bubble wrap separately from the rest of the items.  Hopefully you were able to get another one that wasn't leaking. 

Oh that's a bummer. I bought it online too and read reviews where the Luna oil had leaked. It was the first thing I checked and was all good. The Luna, Tarte and Jurlique were wrapped up together in bubble wrap. 

Hope you were able to pick one up in store. 

This kit looks incredible. Sephora is killing it with all the Favorites sets right now. Other than the perfumes or ones I do not already own, I really would not mind picking up any of them. I have quite a few of these, so I am passing. It is a really great set though. 

Yes so many good sets right now. I haven't tried any of the perfume ones as I'm overly sensitive to scent. I do get the cologne one once a year for my guy. He loves trying the different samples then getting the full size of his favorite. And I like getting a promo while buying a gift!

1,925 Replies
testing