Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Besides Beauty
|

๐ŸŒˆ๐Ÿงœโ€โ™€๏ธ Mermaids & Unicorns ๐Ÿฆ„๐ŸŒˆ

I thought since a few BTer's like mermaids, unicorns, cute stuff, iridescent/holographic items... I'd start a thread so we could post all the products (beauty or not) that could fit this category.... even more enabling! hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜„

Share products you find that you think others might like....

Fairies-unicorn-mermaids.jpg

Re: Mermaids & Unicorns

@Maria88the company is called Secret Wood. They are based out of BC Canada. They have different models and make you a custom one based on the model you chose. So it won't look exactly like what's on their site or like mine ๐Ÿ™‚

This is so beautiful and I love the little treasure chest!  I hope you enjoy wearing it!   @veronika23

I had a yellow resin ring that was supposed to resemble amber and it was featherweight too.  But no where near as gorgeous as your ring!  I'd be all over it too if it came as a pendant, with my love of opals and sea greens it would be perfect. Since I work with my hands I don't wear a lot of rings, but do wear pendants.

BTW, I think the mossy stuff is a type of dried seaweed.

@prettyinpa

Pendants like this would be wonderful!  I would want one!

At first, I thought the mossy stuff was finely chopped broccoli - lol! ๐Ÿ™‚

@prettyinpa  @VioletLavender   I wish they had pendants too! I asked and they said not now and will take some time before they start making them. Could always wear this as a pendant ๐Ÿ™‚ 

Oh yes I think it is seaweed now that you say that. I totally blanked out on the word when writing my description lol

This is gorgeous! I hope you like it better tomorrow in better light ๐Ÿ˜„

@Mcakes  I got it a little while ago... I do like it better now.  That was just my first reaction and wanted to share it in case someone else was interested in buying. So they know what to expect I guess ๐Ÿ˜„

I loves it!!

That is so beautiful! I love the packaging as well. It looks like buried treasure. Enjoy your loot! ๐Ÿ˜‰ 

That is a really cool ring! I love the box, as well. ๐Ÿ˜

This looks so cool! Heart

Edited to add: I would love it if they had necklaces like this!  I would totally buy that! ๐Ÿ˜„

Did anyone track these down?  Thoughts? Thx!

Screen Shot 2017-01-20 at 10.16.34 AM.png

I still see it as "Coming Soon" on their website!

Looks like they are coming soon to Royal and Langnickel site for $24.99 but nothing yet at Walmart. I got one of the R&L brushes in my Ipsy bag and it's very nice. Soft, doesn't shed and a cute white and pink color.

Thanks ladies! I figured it would show up in Walmart in the US before Canada. If it ever does show up here!

@veronika23 The Royal & Langnickel Moda Prismatic Pro Makeup Brushes will be available in February for $16.48 at Walmart and on royalbrush.com, according to Allure

@ZombieMetroAnt  thanks so much! So probably months later for Canada... if we ever do get them.

Not sure if any of you have heard of the artist Lora Zombie, but she just came out with a set of unicorn toys! ๐Ÿ˜„

upload_4123377651511316060.jpg

Spoiler
upload_7067912504168943610.jpg

It's all mermaids and unicorns.. until one of those unicorns poked a kid in the eye. Then it's an extreme sport.

No idea who she is but OMG super cute!!!!

5 Replies
testing