From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Age Defiers

Age Defiers

• 63237 Members
  • 2002 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Age Defiers
Sunscreen
|
Re: Sunscreen
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @swaggysam I have been using Iris&Romeo Weekend Skin SPF 50 Instant Glow Tinted Mineral Sunscreen with Vitamin C + Niacinamide and ...read more
@swaggysam I have been using Iris&Romeo Weekend Skin SPF 50 Instant Glow Tinted Mineral Sunscreen with Vitamin C + Niacinamide and am absolutely obsessed. Another product I really enjoy is ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation which is technically labeled a “foundation,” but it’s super light coverage.
New Reply in Age Defiers
Water based primer with suncreen
|
Re: Water based primer with suncreen
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: I like Supergoop! 100% Mineral Mattescreen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.5 oz/ 45 mL and OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Face Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL ...read more
I like Supergoop! 100% Mineral Mattescreen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.5 oz/ 45 mL and OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Face Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL
New Reply in Age Defiers
Dry lips
|
Re: Dry lips
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: @swanmargo My lips have been seeming kinda dry, shrunken, in the last few years. I like OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Pepti ...read more
@swanmargo My lips have been seeming kinda dry, shrunken, in the last few years. I like OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Peptide Lip Treatment The original one isn’t tinted and wears well under my lip gloss. I like more shiny, sheer products. I like CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick Black Honey , Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Hydrating Lip Plumper in Chocolate, and Dior Lip Glow Oil Coral
New Reply in Age Defiers
Best foundation for wrinkles
|
Re: Best foundation for wrinkles
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: My skin is combination. I have acne scars and also sun damage so that is the reason i try to cover with foundation and concealer. ...read more
My skin is combination. I have acne scars and also sun damage so that is the reason i try to cover with foundation and concealer. I dont ever use a primer because i thought if you had oily skin you shouldn’t use one
New Post in Age Defiers
Glow recipe Pomegranate serum Questions.
Hello, I love glow recipe and I have a few questions about the pomegranate serum. I’ve used the Rhode Skin before and absolutely L ...read more
Hello, I love glow recipe and I have a few questions about the pomegranate serum. I’ve used the Rhode Skin before and absolutely LOVE the cleanser but had a bad reaction to the glazing milk and the moisturizing cream, I believe because of peptides. This brings me to the glow recipe pomegranate serum. However, this sum has poly peptides in it, are they a bit different my skin maybe not have a reaction to the serum? I wish I could go to the store and get a free sample but that’s not as easy as it might be for some as I’m in a wheelchair and I can’t drive And I was to go to my local store but they don’t have some of the items that I was looking to purchasing so I’m going to get things online. I was just wondering if I could get feedback about this pomegranate serum as I have forehead wrinkles. I would love to lessen, but I don’t know if this serum would help or not. I am almost 40 I do have a couple of dark spots and such but mostly I am blessed with very nice skin. I am allergic to retinal so I’ve never really used an anti-aging type product. Sorry this is so long! Thank you!
New Post in Age Defiers
Foundation
New Reply in Age Defiers
Nighttime routine
|
Re: Nighttime routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Congrats on your recovery! I think a low-grade retinol is a good start. Definitely moisturize every morning and night and exfoliat ...read more
Congrats on your recovery! I think a low-grade retinol is a good start. Definitely moisturize every morning and night and exfoliate 2-3 times a week. These steps will make a huge difference. From there, you can start to incorporate other things into your routine but that’s a good/simple baseline to get going.
New Reply in Age Defiers
Sephora kids
|
Re: Sephora kids
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It really depends. I've always had to use lots of skincare because I have very dry, sensitive and fair skin with roseacea. However ...read more
It really depends. I've always had to use lots of skincare because I have very dry, sensitive and fair skin with roseacea. However I knew kids who would use regular soap and be fine. Not all of us are that lucky.
New Reply in Age Defiers
Concealer for mature skin
|
Re: Concealer for mature skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: @Chris38 Greetings, I've been seeing Jones Road products in my feeds a lot lately. It appears to be a great product for mature ski ...read more
@Chris38 Greetings, I've been seeing Jones Road products in my feeds a lot lately. It appears to be a great product for mature skin but the proof is in the pudding as the saying goes. I might try one of their balms as a test to see how it performs. Have a nice day!
7,673 Posts