From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Age Defiers

Age Defiers

• 63128 Members
  • 1995 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Age Defiers
Sephora kids
What are your thoughts on 10 year old children buying expensive skincare?
What are your thoughts on 10 year old children buying expensive skincare?
New Reply in Age Defiers
Best Under Eye Care?
|
Re: Best Under Eye Care?
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: My recently discovered Holy Grail is Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL It moisturizes ...read more
My recently discovered Holy Grail is Biossance Squalane + Marine Algae Firming & Lifting Eye Cream 0.5 oz / 15 mL It moisturizes, firms, and helps with dark circles. I let it fully absorb before using a colour corrector. The colour correctors make a HUGE difference in how well concealers work. I even use the Smashbox Smashbox X Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector to brighten my eyes on makeup free days. And drink lots of water!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Age Defiers
Help to conceal sunken under eyes with puffy bags
|
Re: Help to conceal sunken under eyes with puffy bags
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Have you tried a colour corrector to help offset shadows and darkness? I find it helps camouflage puffy bags under my deep set ey ...read more
Have you tried a colour corrector to help offset shadows and darkness? I find it helps camouflage puffy bags under my deep set eyes.. The Smashbox x Becca Under Eye Brightening Corrector is a good one. I find it really helps concealers do a better job and the light reflecting properties are amazing!
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Age Defiers
Just curious
|
Re: Just curious
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: No problem, @tajin ! And yeah, there are lots of skincare myths floating around. A lot of them are based on old studies like the o ...read more
No problem, @tajin ! And yeah, there are lots of skincare myths floating around. A lot of them are based on old studies like the one I mentioned: people misunderstand or misinterpret the study, and suddenly a myth is born. There’s also an old myth about not using vitamin C and retinol at the same time, despite studies that show these 2 ingredients actually help each other. Also, hello fellow skincare lover! “I love questions from patients” is one of the things I’m sure my dermatologist wishes he’d never said to me during my first appointment with him. 😂 Each time I see him, I’ve got questions ready because I like to get confirmation or correction on things I’ve studied myself. If you have a derm or plan to start seeing one, remember to ask them skincare questions. Might as well get your money’s worth out of ‘em! (Assuming your in the US where we pay health insurance companies to frustrate our doctors and deny our claims. 🙄) What’s your skincare routine? Now I’m curious. 🙂
New Reply in Age Defiers
Concealer for puffy eyes
|
Re: Concealer for puffy eyes
ICON IV INSIDER
Reply: Hi @kara2501 - I really like using Sunday Riley Autocorrect Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL ; I think it ...read more
Hi @kara2501 - I really like using Sunday Riley Autocorrect Brightening and Depuffing Eye Contour Cream 0.5 oz/ 15 mL ; I think it's very effective plus it has a slight tint to it to counteract shadows. I also use a corrector stick instead of a concealer, because concealers seems to draw attention to my circles and puffiness. I use Bobbi Brown Skin Color Corrector Stick in Light Bisque.
New Reply in Age Defiers
Concealer for mature skin
|
Re: Concealer for mature skin
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: Sephora doesn’t carry them, but look into Face Pencils from Jones Road.
Sephora doesn’t carry them, but look into Face Pencils from Jones Road.
New Reply in Age Defiers
sephora age limit
|
Re: sephora age limit
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: My daughter is 12 and she uses Ordinary which is reasonably priced. She’s a well behaved child that respects adults and sticks to ...read more
My daughter is 12 and she uses Ordinary which is reasonably priced. She’s a well behaved child that respects adults and sticks to her $50 budget. I think there are some entitled and spoiled children that are truly ruining Sephora for the kids that don’t behave that way. I mean, why not kick them out and ban them? Why should the whole age group suffer because a group of girls act out?
New Reply in Age Defiers
New Makeup Routine for a 60 year old
|
Re: New Makeup Routine for a 60 year old
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks so very much for the tips and reply 💕
Thanks so very much for the tips and reply 💕
New Reply in Age Defiers
Kids at Sephora
|
Re: Kids at Sephora
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Yes parents should definitely be strict with what their kids can and cannot do but on the topic of sephora I think there should de ...read more
Yes parents should definitely be strict with what their kids can and cannot do but on the topic of sephora I think there should definitely be an age limit like 8-12 because I’ve seen some pretty crazy kids and even one who seemed to be 6 wearing nails, ravaging Sephora, and using/testing the drunk elephant products that have harmful ingredients for ppl who aren’t old enough
New Post in Age Defiers
Kosas
SpoilerSpoiler this is going to be first time trying kosas concealer waiting for it to shop. this is going to be first time tryi ...read more
SpoilerSpoiler this is going to be first time trying kosas concealer waiting for it to shop. this is going to be first time trying kosas concealer waiting for it to shop.
7,641 Posts