From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Age Defiers

Age Defiers

• 63263 Members
  • 2005 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Wrinkle warriors unite! Whether you’re interested in preventative skincare or potential treatments, discuss new beauty routines and age-defying skincare tips with our community.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Age Defiers
Concealer for mature skin
|
Re: Concealer for mature skin
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I am loving Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring 24H Hydrating + Radiant + Correcting Creamy Concealer N250 while using Summer Friday ...read more
I am loving Givenchy Prisme Libre Skin-Caring 24H Hydrating + Radiant + Correcting Creamy Concealer N250 while using Summer Fridays Jet Lag Overnight Eye Serum for Fine Lines & Wrinkles with Gentle Retinol Blend 0.5 oz / 15 mL I don’t set with powder, but when I’m done with my make up, I’ll use MILK MAKEUP Mini Hydro Grip Dewy Long-Lasting Setting Spray With Hyaluronic Acid + Niacinamide 1.69 / 50 mL Specifically, for my under eye area, the key for me, was to keep it super hydrated. I hope this helps.
New Reply in Age Defiers
skin glow
|
Re: skin glow
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @loyalnhonest Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum Westman Atelier Liquid Super Loaded All-Over Illuminator Dro ...read more
@loyalnhonest Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum Westman Atelier Liquid Super Loaded All-Over Illuminator Drops with Vitamin C
New Post in Age Defiers
Hello all beautiful ladies and handsome men
Hi all if anyone need any beauty product from Morocco like organ oil and hair products from India I am the man for you.Organ Oil i ...read more
Hi all if anyone need any beauty product from Morocco like organ oil and hair products from India I am the man for you.Organ Oil is known for a shiny skin and gives it a smooth feeling, also Indian hair oil and known for their nourishing properties,
New Reply in Age Defiers
Vitamin c serum
|
Re: Vitamin c serum
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I am using chiltanpure vitamin c serum and I am happy for the use of this serum its realy work and very good product.Check: https: ...read more
I am using chiltanpure vitamin c serum and I am happy for the use of this serum its realy work and very good product.Check: https://chiltanpure.com/products/vitamin-c-serum
New Reply in Age Defiers
Paula’s Choice Retinol
|
Re: Paula’s Choice Retinol
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love Paula’s choice. I’m 50 and have had a pretty basic routine of their Defense line for a while now. I do use the highest ret ...read more
I love Paula’s choice. I’m 50 and have had a pretty basic routine of their Defense line for a while now. I do use the highest retinol and maybe I should look into what you’re saying about delivery!
New Reply in Age Defiers
Best foundation for wrinkles
|
Re: Best foundation for wrinkles
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Can you give me the exact foundation from Laura Mercier? I looked and she has about 7 or 8 different foundations
Can you give me the exact foundation from Laura Mercier? I looked and she has about 7 or 8 different foundations
New Reply in Age Defiers
Eye Bags and Dark Circles - 60 Wanting to look like 40 again HELP
|
Re: Eye Bags and Dark Circles - 60 Wanting to look like 40 again HELP
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @fluffykane while creams and rollers can help with puffiness, if your eye bags are due to sagging skin, there isn't much skincare ...read more
@fluffykane while creams and rollers can help with puffiness, if your eye bags are due to sagging skin, there isn't much skincare can do. People have gotten some improved skin results with microcurrent (such as NuFACE NuFACE Trinity+® & Effective Lip and Eye Attachment ) and red light (such as Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare DRx SpectraLite™ FaceWare Pro ) but those require consistent use over a long period of time.
New Reply in Age Defiers
Sunscreen
|
Re: Sunscreen
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @swaggysam I have been using Iris&Romeo Weekend Skin SPF 50 Instant Glow Tinted Mineral Sunscreen with Vitamin C + Niacinamide and ...read more
@swaggysam I have been using Iris&Romeo Weekend Skin SPF 50 Instant Glow Tinted Mineral Sunscreen with Vitamin C + Niacinamide and am absolutely obsessed. Another product I really enjoy is ILIA Super Serum Skin Tint SPF 40 Foundation which is technically labeled a “foundation,” but it’s super light coverage.
New Reply in Age Defiers
Water based primer with suncreen
|
Re: Water based primer with suncreen
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: I like Supergoop! 100% Mineral Mattescreen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.5 oz/ 45 mL and OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Face Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL ...read more
I like Supergoop! 100% Mineral Mattescreen Sunscreen SPF 40 1.5 oz/ 45 mL and OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright Face Primer 1 oz/ 30 mL
New Reply in Age Defiers
Dry lips
|
Re: Dry lips
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: @swanmargo My lips have been seeming kinda dry, shrunken, in the last few years. I like OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Pepti ...read more
@swanmargo My lips have been seeming kinda dry, shrunken, in the last few years. I like OLEHENRIKSEN Pout Preserve Hydrating Peptide Lip Treatment The original one isn’t tinted and wears well under my lip gloss. I like more shiny, sheer products. I like CLINIQUE Almost Lipstick Black Honey , Too Faced Lip Injection Extreme Lip Plumper Gloss in Chocolate, and Dior Lip Glow Oil Coral
7,683 Posts