Answer
bella212
best facial cleanser to use as a micro-derm?

What is the best facial cleanser that would be best suited to use with a scrub brush as the clarasonic or other? My skin is clear but I have a few small acne discolerations and I sometimes get one or two pimples. The facial cleanser I use currently is Mario baduesco and is not working can anyone recommend something that has been known to work? I have normal skin I want to acheive the very clear skin look w/o having to use concealer or foundation..

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
proerik
Answered

Hello, 

There are a few cleansers that I personally have found work well with the Clarisonic. I have had my Clarisonic for years and cannot live without it. =) Although you can use any cleanser withe Clarisonic, I find cleansers that have more of a gel texture work best so it has more a slip to it, so it glides easier on your skin. I would recommend Fresh Soy Facial Cleanser for a more gentle approach, Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleanser, or even Purity by Philosophy. You dont really need an abrasive cleanser because your Clarisonic is there to do its job. I hope this helps. 

-Erik 

Sephora PRO

wahine25
(0) Hearts
I prefer the korres milk cleanser with the clarisonic. It is very foamy but does not have any sulfates and does not dry your skin out. I am using accutane and I can use it and it does not bother my skin at all.
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation
    • proerik
    • melissabt
    • wahine25
    • janinebt
    • bella212