Answer
best facial cleanser to use as a micro-derm?

What is the best facial cleanser that would be best suited to use with a scrub brush as the clarasonic or other? My skin is clear but I have a few small acne discolerations and I sometimes get one or two pimples. The facial cleanser I use currently is Mario baduesco and is not working can anyone recommend something that has been known to work? I have normal skin I want to acheive the very clear skin look w/o having to use concealer or foundation..

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
This is an excerpt of the original post.View the full conversation
Answered

Hello, 

There are a few cleansers that I personally have found work well with the Clarisonic. I have had my Clarisonic for years and cannot live without it. =) Although you can use any cleanser withe Clarisonic, I find cleansers that have more of a gel texture work best so it has more a slip to it, so it glides easier on your skin. I would recommend Fresh Soy Facial Cleanser for a more gentle approach, Peter Thomas Roth Anti-Aging Cleanser, or even Purity by Philosophy. You dont really need an abrasive cleanser because your Clarisonic is there to do its job. I hope this helps. 

-Erik 

Sephora PRO

(0) Hearts
I prefer the korres milk cleanser with the clarisonic. It is very foamy but does not have any sulfates and does not dry your skin out. I am using accutane and I can use it and it does not bother my skin at all.
Question Stats
  • 3 answers
  • 4 hearts
  • 5 in conversation