From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 414630 Members
  • 15338 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
looking for best moisturizer
|
Re: looking for best moisturizer
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: I have combination skin and I rotate days between the Glow Recipe Pink Juice Oil Free Moisturizer and the Kate Somerville Oil Free ...read more
I have combination skin and I rotate days between the Glow Recipe Pink Juice Oil Free Moisturizer and the Kate Somerville Oil Free Moisturizer.
La neige
|
Re: La neige
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: You have to try it, I love it 😻
You have to try it, I love it 😻
Recent images from this conversation
Dupe for Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream?
|
Re: Dupe for Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Have you tried La Roche Posay Cicaplast Hand Cream? I'm not sure if it's a dupe for the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula, but I have ...read more
Have you tried La Roche Posay Cicaplast Hand Cream? I'm not sure if it's a dupe for the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula, but I have very dry hands and this seems to work well for me.
Cleansers
|
Re: Cleansers
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: Can I talk about a cleanser that isn’t available on Sephora? I use the Rhode Pineapple Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (it’s gentle e ...read more
Can I talk about a cleanser that isn’t available on Sephora? I use the Rhode Pineapple Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (it’s gentle enough to use everyday) and it has made my skin SO SOFT! It’s the only cleanser I’ve used that isn’t tight or stripping feeling. There is talk of bringing the line to Sephora next year!
Glow Recipe Watermelon Toner Expiration Date?
|
Re: Glow Recipe Watermelon Toner Expiration Date?
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @SportyGirly125 thank you so much! I appreciate your help AS ALWAYS! I am now rethinking this as I am unsure what to do! ...read more
@SportyGirly125 thank you so much! I appreciate your help AS ALWAYS! I am now rethinking this as I am unsure what to do!
Skincare for 10 year olds
|
Re: Skincare for 10 year olds
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: Cera-v is a really gentle moisturizer that my younger siblings live to use, but you could always purchase the SEPHORA COLLECTION N ...read more
Cera-v is a really gentle moisturizer that my younger siblings live to use, but you could always purchase the SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Moisturizer for Skin Barrier (or a tinted vers. to give an illusion of foundation and a little more coverage) kids that young shouldn't need a ton of concelar, so don't worry about purchasing any of the heavier stuff yetMicellar water, like SEPHORA COLLECTION Micellar Cleansing Water & Milk Green Tea doesnt have to be anything fancy, can help gently cleanse and remove any makeupI would also recommend a non-waterproof mascara. I use tarte Big Ego Mascara 0.23 fl oz/ 7 mL , but tubing mascaras would be great for younger kids as it's easy to remove compared to some of this stuff. The kid might like eyeliner to go along with the mascara, but it's easier to wait and see how much they want it before purchasing. For younger kids, using a liquid pen is much easier as they can get straighter lines without as much troubleLip oils and balms/butters, like LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Original Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine SEPHORA COLLECTION Sephora Colorful® Lip Gloss Balm would be good as wellIf you feel like getting "fancy", a small eyeshadow palette might be of interest to your cousin as well. Even just purchasing one of the three colored ones that you can find at a drug store would peak the kids interest Good luck and happy 11th birthday to your cousin!
Skincare routine for kids
|
Re: Skincare routine for kids
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: hi! i would recommend products from sunday riley! although they can become expensive they are great for young skin!
hi! i would recommend products from sunday riley! although they can become expensive they are great for young skin!
New Post in Skincare Aware
Help! Around and under eye breakouts happening often :(
It’s kind of strange but I find myself getting a bunch of breakouts under my eyes or around them. I’m sure it’s not my concealer s ...read more
It’s kind of strange but I find myself getting a bunch of breakouts under my eyes or around them. I’m sure it’s not my concealer since I’ve had the problem for a while. I don’t have super sensitive skin so I’m confused about why it happens so often. Can anyone help?
Ambassador Curated
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Prime5 I'm surprised that you've even heard of it--it just came out on the market a month or two ago. But I think that it's abso ...read more
@Prime5 I'm surprised that you've even heard of it--it just came out on the market a month or two ago. But I think that it's absolutely lovely! It has such a thin, elegant formula and it feels like nothing on the skin.
Recent images from this conversation
Breakouts
|
Re: Breakouts
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thank you for the recommendation! This truly helps! 🩷
Thank you for the recommendation! This truly helps! 🩷
211,699 Posts