From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 416289 Members
  • 15578 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skincare recomendation
Hola! Tengo piel Grasa y un poco de mancha en la piel … que skin care me recomiendan ?
Hola! Tengo piel Grasa y un poco de mancha en la piel … que skin care me recomiendan ?
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Serum recommendations.
|
Re: Serum recommendations.
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Well the reason why need it is because my face is looking very dull and it feels very dry but I might need a moisturizer instead t ...read more
Well the reason why need it is because my face is looking very dull and it feels very dry but I might need a moisturizer instead thanks.
What are your favorite holiday sets?
|
Re: What are your favorite holiday sets?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I absolutely LOVE the laneige valentine's day set! The glowy balm is full sized and you get alot of lip mask. They both preform am ...read more
I absolutely LOVE the laneige valentine's day set! The glowy balm is full sized and you get alot of lip mask. They both preform amazingly and it's only 20-26 $🍫🍒
Advice on Face Moisturizers - Tata Harper Water-Lock
|
Re: Advice on Face Moisturizers - Tata Harper Water-Lock
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Suzanne713 I have tried several products from Tata Harper but couldn’t get past the smell of the products. You already have a lot ...read more
@Suzanne713 I have tried several products from Tata Harper but couldn’t get past the smell of the products. You already have a lot of great products listed. If you really want to add that to your skincare I say go ahead and try a sample size of it first.
New Post in Skincare Aware
Acne Scar Treatment
Any products that actually work for treating very dark acne scars???
Any products that actually work for treating very dark acne scars???
Basic skin care routine
|
Re: Basic skin care routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I recommend all glow recipe products. Affordable, they actually work, and are perfect for beginners. I use Glow Recipe Watermelon ...read more
I recommend all glow recipe products. Affordable, they actually work, and are perfect for beginners. I use Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Refillable Moisturizer Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL Glow Recipe Mini Blueberry Bounce Gentle Cleanser 1 oz/ 30 mL
Need Advice for Skincare routine
|
Re: Need Advice for Skincare routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi @mehakvirk , glad to know that you're embarking your skincare routine ❤️ I believe the first step for you is to understand wha ...read more
Hi @mehakvirk , glad to know that you're embarking your skincare routine ❤️ I believe the first step for you is to understand what's your skin type & figure out what triggers it. Some background about my skins: I've struggled with acne on my face, chest, and back since high school, and through this journey, I’ve learned it’s never just one solution. Finding the right products that suit your skin type is important, but it's equally crucial to pay attention to hygiene, hormonal changes, and diet (for me, cutting back on sweets and lactose helped). Understanding why acne occurs is the first step to tackling it! Acne is often the result of a combination of factors, not just one issue, so it’s about building good habits, adjusting your diet, and using the right products that work for you. I'm currently using :Cetaphil for cleanser (I like it because it's more mild, and I don't feel tightness after using it),Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner (it only has 7 ingredients in total, my skins absorbs it right away after applying it), andCeraVe moisturisers + Sunblock (This has ceramides in the ingredients which will not clog the pores).For skincare routine you can try these 4 things out (and they are all free!):1. Start off with cutting down sugar intake (sweets, ice creams, cakes, chocolates), sugar is the key factor that boost acnes.2. Drink more water, I try to make sure I drink 3L of water everyday, especially in between 10am-4pm, keep your body hydrated = keep your hormones balance3. Move your body more often. Take a brisk walk in the noon, a walk after dinner, more movements allows your mind & body to release stress, which will helps to regulate your hormones too.4. Practise hygienic habits. Don’t touch your face with your hands, change your pillow sheet regularly, wash your face thoroughly (gentle but at least massage for 20 seconds !! and wash off for 20 seconds too). Trust me, this helps a lot.If possible, try not to squeeze your pimples as it will cause even more serious inflammation when you do that (it takes more time to heal as well!!). Use pimple cream / pimple patch, and it will eventually getting smaller & smaller.All the best in taking care of your skins ✨✨✨
Skincare Routine
|
Re: Skincare Routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi @Taynii @ , glad to know that you're embarking your skincare routine ❤️ I believe the first step is to understand your skins ...read more
Hi @Taynii @ , glad to know that you're embarking your skincare routine ❤️ I believe the first step is to understand your skins, what type is your skin (combination, dry, sensitive, oily) and what triggers it to be sensitive/acne breakout/dry (your diet, skincare products, environment). After you know yourself better, then only you can know what works best for you! Some background about my skins: I've struggled with acne on my face, chest, and back since high school ( I have combination skins, oily on T-zone, dry on cheeks), and through this journey, I’ve learned it’s never just one solution. Understanding why acne occurs is the first step to tackling it! Finding the right products that suit your skin type is important, but it's equally crucial to pay attention to hygiene, hormonal changes, and diet (for me, cutting back on sweets and lactose helped). Acne is often the result of a combination of factors, not just one issue, so it’s about building good habits, adjusting your diet, and using the right products that work for you. I'm currently using :Cetaphil for cleanser (I like it because it's more mild, and I don't feel tightness after using it),Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner (it only has 7 ingredients in total, my skins absorbs it right away after applying it), andCeraVe moisturisers + Sunblock (This has ceramides in the ingredients which will not clog the pores).For skincare routine you can try these 4 things out (and they are all free!):1. Start off with cutting down sugar intake (sweets, ice creams, cakes, chocolates), sugar is the key factor that boost acnes.2. Drink more water, I try to make sure I drink 3L of water everyday, especially in between 10am-4pm, keep your body hydrated = keep your hormones balance3. Move your body more often. Take a brisk walk in the noon, a walk after dinner, more movements allows your mind & body to release stress, which will helps to regulate your hormones too.4. Practise hygienic habits. Don’t touch your face with your hands, change your pillow sheet regularly, wash your face thoroughly (gentle but at least massage for 20 seconds !! and wash off for 20 seconds too). Trust me, this helps a lot.If possible, try not to squeeze your pimples as it will cause even more serious inflammation when you do that (it takes more time to heal as well!!). Use pimple cream / pimple patch, and it will eventually getting smaller & smaller.All the best in taking care of your skins ✨✨✨
Skin care routine
|
Re: Skin care routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Hi @heathr98 , glad to know that you're embarking your skincare routine ❤️ Some background about my skins: I've struggled with ...read more
Hi @heathr98 , glad to know that you're embarking your skincare routine ❤️ Some background about my skins: I've struggled with acne on my face, chest, and back since high school, and through this journey, I’ve learned it’s never just one solution. Finding the right products that suit your skin type is important, but it's equally crucial to pay attention to hygiene, hormonal changes, and diet (for me, cutting back on sweets and lactose helped). Understanding why acne occurs is the first step to tackling it!Acne is often the result of a combination of factors, not just one issue, so it’s about building good habits, adjusting your diet, and using the right products that work for you. I'm currently using :Cetaphil for cleanser (I like it because it's more mild, and I don't feel tightness after using it),Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner (it only has 7 ingredients in total, my skins absorbs it right away after applying it), andCeraVe moisturisers + Sunblock (This has ceramides in the ingredients which will not clog the pores).For skincare routine you can try these 5 things out (and they are all free except the last one!):1. Start off with cutting down sugar intake (sweets, ice creams, cakes, chocolates), sugar is the key factor that boost acnes.2. Drink more water, I try to make sure I drink 3L of water everyday, especially in between 10am-4pm, keep your body hydrated = keep your hormones balance3. Move your body more often. Take a brisk walk in the noon, a walk after dinner, more movements allows your mind & body to release stress, which will helps to regulate your hormones too.4. Practise hygienic habits. Don’t touch your face with your hands, change your pillow sheet regularly, wash your face thoroughly (gentle but at least massage for 20 seconds !! and wash off for 20 seconds too). Trust me, this helps a lot. 5. Drink vege + fruits smoothie first thing in the morning. This is a remedy from my friend, who have a very bright & balance skin tone. Taking care of your gut & stomach is also very crucial for you skins, as everything is coming from the inside out. Try to have 4 fruits + 4 greens per day (if possible), or 3 + 2 and make sure the rest of your meals include different fruits & vege. If possible, try not to squeeze your pimples as it will cause even more serious inflammation when you do that (it takes more time to heal as well!!). Use pimple cream / pimple patch, and it will eventually getting smaller & smaller.All the best in taking care of your skins ✨✨✨
212,744 Posts