From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 414515 Members
  • 15329 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Skincare Aware
Hi everyone!
I would like to have recommendations on the best face mask out there? Like I have bumpy and uneven textures. Plsss help!
I would like to have recommendations on the best face mask out there? Like I have bumpy and uneven textures. Plsss help!
make you taste good
  • fc801a924613a968efeda9b06907c6f.jpg
  • aa640538ed1595f68a2f421dc3cf020.jpg
Skin texture
Hey everyone! So i was hoping for skincare recommendations for helping with texture. It’s mainly on my forehead. I have been doubl ...read more
Hey everyone! So i was hoping for skincare recommendations for helping with texture. It’s mainly on my forehead. I have been double cleansing with a cleanser and an oil cleanser. But i was hoping for some sort of product that would exclusively help with that.
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Rashes
|
Re: Rashes
GO-GETTER III INSIDER
Reply: @kayteeNt the best advice I can give you is to see your doctor or dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment. No one here is a q ...read more
@kayteeNt the best advice I can give you is to see your doctor or dermatologist for a diagnosis and treatment. No one here is a qualified professional and cannot make an accurate diagnosis. I'm sorry you are having skin troubles, and I hope it clears up soon!
Recent images from this conversation
looking for best moisturizer
|
Re: looking for best moisturizer
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @Simprabh I have mostly-dry combo skin. Here are the moisturizers my skin loves: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - lightweight, but e ...read more
@Simprabh I have mostly-dry combo skin. Here are the moisturizers my skin loves: CeraVe Moisturizing Lotion - lightweight, but effective at moisturizing my dry zones without swamping my oily zone. I use this most of the time. Vanicream Daily Facial Moisturizer - slightly thicker but still a lotiony texture. Contains squalane which can feel kinda heavy/greasy to some people. I use it on late fall mornings when it’s chilly outside. Vanicream Moisturizing Lotion - super basic (no bells/whistles) lightweight formula. Contains petrolatum, the most occlusive (water loss preventing) skincare ingredient on the market. I use this when my skin’s in angry tantrum/bad reaction mode. CeraVe Moisturizing Cream - thicker texture that also contains petrolatum. Great for cold winter weather.Vanicream Moisturizing Cream - THICC texture. Basic formula that includes petrolatum. Fantastic in frigid subzero F temperatures, especially when my skin’s very sensitive from barrier damage. All of those can be found at your local drugstore or (if you’re in the US) Target at low prices. They all layer beautifully under sunscreen. If you really want something Sephora carries, well… I’ve used and enjoyed Paula's Choice Omega+ Complex Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL before, which reminds me of Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer 1.69 oz/ 50 mL. If shea butter’s moisturizing enough for your skin, consider The INKEY List Peptide Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL or The INKEY List Bio-Active Ceramide Repairing and Plumping Moisturizer + Barrier Strengthening 1.7 oz / 50 mL.
Skincare for 10 year olds
|
Re: Skincare for 10 year olds
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I agree! it is scary to see 10 year olds use retinol 😅
I agree! it is scary to see 10 year olds use retinol 😅
Toner suggestion to use alongside trentinoin
Need suggestions on what hydrating toner has worked for you guys while using trentinoin. Thanks!
Need suggestions on what hydrating toner has worked for you guys while using trentinoin. Thanks!
Cleansers
does anyone have a recommendation for cleansers? (Bumps, uneven textures,marks)
does anyone have a recommendation for cleansers? (Bumps, uneven textures,marks)
Should Bubble be sold at Sephora?
|
Re: Should Bubble be sold at Sephora?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: YES!!!!!!!!!!
YES!!!!!!!!!!
Skincare routine
|
Re: Skincare routine
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: My daughter has Bubble and her friend also has it she has: water cream moisture, balancing mist, and soothing face oil.Spoiler ...read more
My daughter has Bubble and her friend also has it she has: water cream moisture, balancing mist, and soothing face oil.Spoiler
211,611 Posts