From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 414418 Members
  • 15311 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Rosacea keratosis pilaris
|
Re: Rosacea keratosis pilaris
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Here’s some things I’ve tired that really work..Paula's Choice 10% Azelaic Acid 1 oz / 30 ml Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Faci ...read more
Here’s some things I’ve tired that really work..Paula's Choice 10% Azelaic Acid 1 oz / 30 ml Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL Youth To The People Adaptogen Soothe + Hydrate Activated Mist with Peptides 4 oz/ 118 mL Topicals Mini Faded Serum for Dark Spots & Discoloration 0.5 / 15 Topicals Like Butter Moisturizer for Dry, Sensitive & Eczema-Prone Skin 1.7 oz / 50 mL Sunday Riley ICE Ceramide Moisturizer with Vitamin F 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Dr. Jart+ Cicapair™ Tiger Grass Color Correcting Treatment SPF 30 1.7 fl. oz/ 50 mL I have rosacea, dry skin, acne, and perioral dermatitis
New Post in Skincare Aware
I recommend the drunk elephant moisturizer, and I recommend the recipe toner
Serum- Vitamin C? Hydrating?
|
Re: Serum- Vitamin C? Hydrating?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I’m new to the Sephora community but definitely Not new to skincare! So, while I don’t think serum’s are necessarily a “necessity” ...read more
I’m new to the Sephora community but definitely Not new to skincare! So, while I don’t think serum’s are necessarily a “necessity”, it doesn’t mean I don’t think they have good benefits that can up your skincare game. Especially with the benefits of vitamin c. I myself have rosacea, acne prone, sensitivity, dryness, and have perioral dermatitis. Needless to say, my skin is picky. BUT, I love trying new things that I think will help my skin. I’ve tried at least 5 different vitamin c serums. They either made my skin burn, or the texture was tacky and too unappealing to use. My last and final serum that I’ve used is OAM Vitamin C Brightening Serum. And when I tell you it’s good.. it’s good. I’m on my 3rd bottle, and it’s done wonders in brightening my skin’s uneven tone and texture. Best part is: it does NOT burn or pill. It has a very light watery texture, has none of the bad stuff, and my skin literally soaks it up. It is a bit on the pricey side. But if you’re willing to spend a few bucks and give a try, I highly recommend it. I’ve recommended it to 2 other friends and they are in agreement. If you want to try a vitamin c serum, I definitely think OAM is the way to go. And it won’t irritate your rosace!
Guys i need skincare tips and advice
Hi this is my first post i need tips and advice for skincare
Hi this is my first post i need tips and advice for skincare
Skin Care Help
I’ve been experiencing hormonal acne on my chin, forehead and cheeks for over six months. Most the time it’s milia. I finally went ...read more
I’ve been experiencing hormonal acne on my chin, forehead and cheeks for over six months. Most the time it’s milia. I finally went to the dermatologist in January and he prescribed Winlevi and just looked at my face and said it was hormonal, but no tests was done. The over expensive Winkevi has made my condition worse and after looking at reviews online, I realized for most people it does not work. I’m searching for a clean cleanser, serum, vitamin C, and moisturizer, which will help my acne and sensitive skin.
Best cleansers for removing makeup?
|
Re: Best cleansers for removing makeup?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Oil-based cleansers are excellent for breaking down and dissolving waterproof makeup. They effectively remove stubborn makeup with ...read more
Oil-based cleansers are excellent for breaking down and dissolving waterproof makeup. They effectively remove stubborn makeup without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
textured skin please help
|
Re: textured skin please help
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @giss00 Maybe try toners or toner pads with PHA (K-beauty brands Anua and Pyunkang Yul have them). It’s a light exfoliant and gent ...read more
@giss00 Maybe try toners or toner pads with PHA (K-beauty brands Anua and Pyunkang Yul have them). It’s a light exfoliant and gentler than most other physical exfoliants.
Ambassador Curated
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Cissy63 Yay!  I’ll have to test that one out! Who doesn’t love a glow!! ...read more
@Cissy63 Yay! 😀 I’ll have to test that one out! Who doesn’t love a glow!!
Recent images from this conversation
New to jere
|
Re: New to jere
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @sweetDee252 welcome and join the party ...read more
@sweetDee252 welcome and join the party
Skincare
|
Re: Skincare
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Livsoldrunkglow @What is your skin type? ...read more
@Livsoldrunkglow @What is your skin type?
211,567 Posts