From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 414757 Members
  • 15356 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Makeup Removing/ Skincare Routine
|
Re: Makeup Removing/ Skincare Routine
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: tatcha love twins haha and Farmacy @CorgiMommy...read more
tatcha love twins haha and Farmacy @CorgiMommy 🫶
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skincare safe for 10 year olds
These rows have lost of known brands that are safe for kids!
These rows have lost of known brands that are safe for kids!
  • IMG_4328.jpeg
  • IMG_4326.jpeg
Spf
|
Re: Spf
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @Dezyy14 you can purchase a Moisturizer with sunscreen included , is one option ...read more
@Dezyy14 you can purchase a Moisturizer with sunscreen included , is one option
💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
|
Re: 💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
FRESH FACE III INSIDER
Reply: Self care Era here we are ..facial masks there are so many for different types of skin and needs.. I love Caudalie Pore Minimizin ...read more
Self care Era here we are ..facial masks there are so many for different types of skin and needs.. I love Caudalie Pore Minimizing Instant Detox Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL I am 43 years young and I haven't had a problem with this mask it's so velvety and does its job ... it's a Clean at Sephora product I encourage some of you to try this or if you have tried it what are your reviews and opinions on this product.
Recent images from this conversation
Help! Around and under eye breakouts happening often :(
|
Re: Help! Around and under eye breakouts happening often :(
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Address under-eye breakouts by using a gentle, non-comedogenic cleanser and avoiding heavy makeup. Apply a lightweight moisturizer ...read more
Address under-eye breakouts by using a gentle, non-comedogenic cleanser and avoiding heavy makeup. Apply a lightweight moisturizer and change pillowcases regularly. Consider salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide treatments, keeping them away from the eyes. If problems persist, consult a dermatologist for tailored advice.
Recent images from this conversation
Care Package essentials
|
Re: Care Package essentials
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @Ben358 SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Foot Mask in Coconut + Lavender L'Occitane Mini Hand Cream SEPHORA COLLECTION Snag-Free Hair ...read more
@Ben358 SEPHORA COLLECTION Nourishing Foot Mask in Coconut + Lavender L'Occitane Mini Hand Cream SEPHORA COLLECTION Snag-Free Hair Elastics
Is the glow recipe moisturizer worth it?
|
Re: Is the glow recipe moisturizer worth it?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It really depends on your skin type. But in my opinion this is the best moisturizer I have ever used!
It really depends on your skin type. But in my opinion this is the best moisturizer I have ever used!
Belif Hungarian Water Essence
Belif Hungarian Water Essence is discontinued. What’s a good substitute produce?
Belif Hungarian Water Essence is discontinued. What’s a good substitute produce?
Skincare for 23 year old
I don’t have acne but I do tend to breakout in the summer on my face and body which is product is good I don’t have oily skin but ...read more
I don’t have acne but I do tend to breakout in the summer on my face and body which is product is good I don’t have oily skin but dry skin I do
looking for best moisturizer
|
Re: looking for best moisturizer
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Slayyyyy
Slayyyyy
211,774 Posts