From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 414067 Members
  • 15265 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Glow Recipe
|
Re: Glow Recipe
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: SpoilerSpoiler @gabbygirl2013 I too love Glow Recipe, their Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum is my go t ...read more
SpoilerSpoiler @gabbygirl2013 I too love Glow Recipe, their Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow Niacinamide Dew Drops Serum is my go to product
Skincare for 10 year olds ; what should we buy for them
|
Re: Skincare for 10 year olds ; what should we buy for them
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Honesty I don’t see anything wrong with it as long as they are using age-appropriate products, I also don’t think it’s anybody els ...read more
Honesty I don’t see anything wrong with it as long as they are using age-appropriate products, I also don’t think it’s anybody else’s concern what they do and don’t use, That’s there parents choice to decide what they use, As long as they are kind and respectful towards workers that’s fine, I go to Sephora often and see kids all the time. Half of the time they are honestly so sweet and respectful so sometimes I wonder if the rumours are kind of made up?
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day ☀️
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Oh love this! My favorite all-around for sunscreen is the Tatcha Silk Sunscreen SPF 50 because of the beautiful finish it has and ...read more
Oh love this! My favorite all-around for sunscreen is the Tatcha Silk Sunscreen SPF 50 because of the beautiful finish it has and how lightweight it is. I wear it without foundation and it just makes my skin look so pretty on its own. My other faves are Supergoop glow screen in Dawn because I am paaaaale but love a dewy moment, and the Shiseido Urban Fresh Moisture is also great! I tend to prefer lighter, silkier finishes with bonus points for cooling because my skin is super sensitive.
Recent images from this conversation
Routine
|
Re: Routine
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: Hi there! It sounds like you have combo skin, as do I! I would say start with a basic routine to get your skin in shape before goi ...read more
Hi there! It sounds like you have combo skin, as do I! I would say start with a basic routine to get your skin in shape before going crazy with a 10-step routine. In the warmer months try a wash like Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Mini Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel 2 oz/ 60 mL as it really helps with oil/breakouts in summer. A good vitamin c serum is worth it's weight in gold AND generally works for every skin type. Try OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum Hydrating Vitamin C Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL it's a classic and truly delivers! Then finish up with a good water/gel moisturizer to keep your t-zone in check. I personally LOVE Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer because it brightens the skin without making it greasy. Finish with a good spf like Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid + Squalane , it's very liquidy and spreads BEAUTIFULLY on the skin. If you want, add an eye cream in for any concerns like wrinkles/circles/etc but I'd say start slow and build from there! Good luck and lemme know if you end up trying any of these products!!
Redness?
|
Re: Redness?
NEWCOMER V INSIDER
Reply: The Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL is a LIFESAVER for redness! I wash, tone, then mist once, serums, o ...read more
The Tower 28 Beauty SOS Daily Rescue Facial Spray 4 oz/ 120 mL is a LIFESAVER for redness! I wash, tone, then mist once, serums, oil, eye cream, moisturizer, SPF, then mist again and it's GORGEOUS. It settles my skin on the first spray and then helps my tinted SPF settle even better! It smells a little like chlorine but the scent dissipates very quickly and the pricing is great for how effective it is!
New Post in Skincare Aware
bumps on my cheeks
Hey, So i have noticed these little bumps on my skin. i did some research and thought they might be closed comedones, but they don ...read more
Hey, So i have noticed these little bumps on my skin. i did some research and thought they might be closed comedones, but they don't look like the ones i saw on Google. They're on my cheek, not my forehead, and they aren’t a whole lot like the google pic they’ve been there for about a week. Normally, i have clear skin and i don’t really have a skin care i just use a cleanser and moisturizer. i was gonna get a toner or an exfoliate but i’m not sure i am wondering if there are any products that could also i don’t really wear makeup so i’m not sure what irritated my skin like this all of a sudden and i am young i’m still a teen so i don’t wanna use retinol  Spoiler n  
  • IMG_0771.png
  • IMG_0774.jpeg
Red Dots Legs and Arms
|
Re: Red Dots Legs and Arms
NEWCOMER III INSIDER
Reply: @SportyGirly125 I have not been back to the dermatologist yet. My next appointment is about two weeks. I hope they find something ...read more
@SportyGirly125 I have not been back to the dermatologist yet. My next appointment is about two weeks. I hope they find something that works. This all over my arms and legs is making me self conscious.
Recent images from this conversation
Which under eye product should I get? Milk vs Saie
|
Re: Which under eye product should I get? Milk vs Saie
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: The saie one is beautiful….for the first 10 minutes. Then it sits weird on my pores. Doesn’t matter how i set it, how I’ve primed, ...read more
The saie one is beautiful….for the first 10 minutes. Then it sits weird on my pores. Doesn’t matter how i set it, how I’ve primed, what moisturizer I’ve used. it’s a shame though bc it’s beautiful when it goes on.
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skincare quiz
This quiz was great and gave me some great recommendations https://www.sephora.com/beauty/skin-care-quiz ...read more
This quiz was great and gave me some great recommendations https://www.sephora.com/beauty/skin-care-quiz
Recommendation
|
Re: Recommendation
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Yes thank you I need this I’m new and don’t know what to by
Yes thank you I need this I’m new and don’t know what to by
211,376 Posts