From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 414649 Members
  • 15343 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Best water based moisturizer for smooth makeup application
|
Re: Best water based moisturizer for smooth makeup application
GO-GETTER I INSIDER
Reply: Tatcha Mini The Water Cream 0.34 oz / 10 mL is a great moisturizer  @MELANINBUBBLE ...read more
Tatcha Mini The Water Cream 0.34 oz / 10 mL is a great moisturizer 💙 @MELANINBUBBLE
Recent images from this conversation
Spf
|
Re: Spf
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Dezyy14 @It would be your last step after your moisturizer ...read more
@Dezyy14 @It would be your last step after your moisturizer
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skin care
Spoiler Any recommendations for black heads
Spoiler Any recommendations for black heads
Aging face
Hello! New here  I’m 34 in September and I’ve never had a “glow” to my face like I want! I’m not acne prone never have been. I me ...read more
Hello! New here 💜 I’m 34 in September and I’ve never had a “glow” to my face like I want! I’m not acne prone never have been. I mean I get a few pimples here and there but that’s about it. my face doesn’t seem to oily or dry it’s just DULL! I’ve tried numerous of things! someone please help!
looking for best moisturizer
|
Re: looking for best moisturizer
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @Simprabh I'm partial to Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer . ...read more
@Simprabh I'm partial to Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer .
💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
|
Re: 💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @lmaster, the illustration on the packaging are a draw; I remember seeing these on amazon but not recognizing the brand. The pomeg ...read more
@lmaster, the illustration on the packaging are a draw; I remember seeing these on amazon but not recognizing the brand. The pomegranate one sounds good.
Oily skin
Any recommendations for oily skin moisturisers please
Any recommendations for oily skin moisturisers please
La neige
|
Re: La neige
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: You have to try it, I love it 😻
You have to try it, I love it 😻
Dupe for Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream?
|
Re: Dupe for Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Have you tried La Roche Posay Cicaplast Hand Cream? I'm not sure if it's a dupe for the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula, but I have ...read more
Have you tried La Roche Posay Cicaplast Hand Cream? I'm not sure if it's a dupe for the Neutrogena Norwegian Formula, but I have very dry hands and this seems to work well for me.
Cleansers
|
Re: Cleansers
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: Can I talk about a cleanser that isn’t available on Sephora? I use the Rhode Pineapple Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (it’s gentle e ...read more
Can I talk about a cleanser that isn’t available on Sephora? I use the Rhode Pineapple Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser (it’s gentle enough to use everyday) and it has made my skin SO SOFT! It’s the only cleanser I’ve used that isn’t tight or stripping feeling. There is talk of bringing the line to Sephora next year!
211,712 Posts