jerseygirlnv

Body moisturizer!

I don't know if this is the right board, but does anyone have any suggestions for a good body moisturizer? 

jerseygirlnv

Re: Body moisturizer!

(0) Hearts

Oh my goodness!  Thank you!  Time to go shopping! :smileywink:

melissabt

(0) Hearts

Jerseygirlnv-

My favorite body moisturizer is the Clinique Deep Comfort Body Butter. It is fragrance free and it quickly absorbs into the skin.

http://www.sephora.com/deep-comfort-body-butter-P122654?skuId=637025&om_mmc=oth-bt-2013-beautyadviso...

<3 Melissa
jxw200

[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

my favorite is first aid beauty ultra repair cream. been using it for a few years! it is great for eczema too - my bf really likes it! :smileyhappy: 

MoreGun89

(0) Hearts

During the winter I use Omorovicza's body cream, during the summer I switch to Caudalie's Divine Oil :smileyhappy:  

The cream is very hydrating and hydration locking with lots of other goodies in it

The oil goes on a little more lightly than the cream and smells exotic and sweet, still very moisturizing though!

beautylovingirl

(0) Hearts

I love the body moisturizers and creams from L'occitane, I just discovered them this year and love them! Hope this helps!

melissa93

I second that! L'occitane's moisturizers are amazing! They're really thick so a little goes a long way! 

keelybt

My new favorite is Bliss High Intensity 24–‘heaven’™ Healing Body Balm For 24–Hour Hydration Salvation.  It is rich and soothing and has kept my skin velvety soft all through winter :smileyhappy:

blissbodybalm.jpg

http://www.sephora.com/high-intensity-24-heaven-healing-body-balm-for-24-hour-hydration-salvation-P3...

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 4 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • keelybt
    • melissa93
    • jxw200
    • melissabt
    • beautylovingirl
    • MoreGun89