Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Age Defiers
|

sephora age limit

9-12 year olds should be banned from sephora. they are disrespectful, rude, unkind and very inconsiderate when it comes to testing sephora products. they steal, they take things out of the packaging, they mix products together and are extremely disrespectful to the employees and other costumers who shop there as well.

I think sephora should create an age limit to enter stores, if the 9-12 year old girls have any skin problems, there are many different stores you can get moisturizers or cream instead of buying $100 worth of cream they don’t even understand or know about. 

Tags:

Re: sephora age limit

My daughter is 12 and she uses Ordinary which is reasonably priced. She’s a well behaved child that respects adults and sticks to her $50 budget. 

I think there are some entitled and spoiled children that are truly ruining Sephora for the kids that don’t behave that way. I mean, why not kick them out and ban them? Why should the whole age group suffer because a group of girls act out?

I honestly agree with you because I’ve seen some crazy kids in Sephora and they had NAIL. YES, actual nails and they were buying products from brands like drunk elephant when I, even as a teen, would never buy from because of all the harmful ingredients their products have which would definitely harm kids that are even younger than me. Kids are going to become spoiled as well because they’re buying so much products that cost more than what they should be buying. Watching social media and seeing everyone and all the “cool influencers” online could definitely make them want to have all the trendy skincare products too just like the stanley rage. Even if they actually don’t want it they would get it just because it’s the trend and they want to show off to their friends. kids are even wearing crop tops and lululemon, I mean can you even imagine us wearing it when we were younger?? We used to wear shirts with cartoon characters and striped, polka dotted, pink pants😂

I think not every kid is rude, if the child isn’t rude they can stay but if they are being rude, disrespectful, or like destroying testers and waisting products they should be asked to leave the store, not every kid is mean

I agree that not all kids are bad, and it's a shame that a few are ruining the fun for the rest of them. I've seen well behaved, respectful kids in our Sephora. In fact, last weekend a girl (about 12yo) was with her dad, who encouraged her to ask me what I thought about the products she wanted. I did my best to help her, because I wanted her to feel good!  

I actually think Sephora should open a SephoraJr companion store filled with gentle skin care and "beginner" make up at lower prices than the premiere brands. Have it set up more like a counter where they can try out products, but stock is behind the counter where the SAs are to help. They should have weekly clinics on how to apply makeup (for every day, for the big dance, etc), how to take care of their skin (especially during a breakout), and how to take advantage of sales and points. Instead of kicking them out, teach them! 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing