Answer
kmoliver15
Accepted Solution
What is the best acne treatment for sensitive skin?
[ Edited ]

I am looking for an effective acne treatment for sensitive skin. My skin type is combination and the acne is just small under-the-skin bumps. Although my acne isn't too severe, I am looking for a a product to provide treatment and prevent future breakouts. I have already tried Dr. Brandt Blemishes No More and Dr. Brandt Pores No More, but they haven't met my expectations. Thanks! 

Advanced
You must be signed in to add attachments
Best Answer
laurabt
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Hi Kmoliver15, Philosophy and Clinique are both brands suitable for sensitive skin, and they both have acne kits that include small sizes of their acne products so you can try the whole line.  Hopefully one will work for you.  :smileyhappy: -Laura

Philosophy Clear Days Ahead™ 30-Day Acne Trial Kit

Philosophy Clear Days Ahead™ 30-Day Acne Trial Kit.jpg

Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Kit

Clinique Acne Solutions Clear Skin System Kit.jpg

Answers: 5
pinkonyx
Answered

If you have truly sensitive skin, I would try Boscia clear complexion line. The Salicylic acid that is in some acne medications can be irritating, so beware. But Boscia only uses natural versions of this ingredient. It is good.

tashalicious
Answered

they say Noxema helps with mild acne, its inexpensive and very gentle on sensitive skin.

Titian06
Answered

Hi, kmoliver15!  I use Neutrogena On-the-Spot.  It has 2.5% benzoyl peroxide.  I use it once a day (in the morning).  The higher the % of BP, the greater the chance of irritation.  I was only using 4% and switched to this.  Of course, you can use it more frequently than once per day and as a spot treatment.  I'm happy with it.

starletta8
Answered

I love the Peter Thomas Roth AHA/BHA Acne Treatment Gel for spot treatment: http://www.sephora.com/acne-spot-area-treatment-P151909?skuId=913921

I have sensitive skin and can't deal with a lot of products.

polishlover10
Answered
[ Edited ]
(0) Hearts

Try mario badescu buffering lotion to bring the under the skin zits to the surface

Calendula oil is gentler for the same purpose, too.

:smileyhappy:

Question Stats
  • 6 answers
  • 8 hearts
  • 7 in conversation
    • polishlover10
    • starletta8
    • kmoliver15
    • Titian06
    • pinkonyx
    • laurabt
    • tashalicious