Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The SEPHORiA Diaries

Hi BIC Babes! I can not believe that in just a few short days some of us will be going to Sephoria 😮 To say I'm excited doesn't even begin to cover it 😄
my little pony GIF

This thread is up and open for all of us, those going and want to meet up, those who will be there in spirit and want to see pictures and read about our experience, and for me to share my thoughts throughout this adventure 🙂

I will be attending Session 1 and possibly Session 4. I would love to hear from y'all going about which ones you are attending so we can possibly meet up! I will admit, the biggest draw for me coming was to finally meet some of you who I have known for years online in person Heart This community is so special to me, and I can't wait to finally put faces to screen names! 

A few of us have set up some informal social gatherings since we are all attending different Sessions, so if you'd like to join in on the fun just let me know 😄 The more the merrier Heart 

xoxo

Mcakes

P.S. Wait til you see my outfit 😉

Re: The SEPHORiA Diaries

@Mcakes @ZombieMetroAnt @heartsmyface @ElleElleG @darkiceis @NotCrocker @sister13 @shimmerbait @GodivaMoon   

The strangest part about being back on BIC after Sephoria is that now I actually "hear your voices" when I read your posts  - lol! ❤️

@Tamara76 @Hahahaha!   Why am I just reading this now?  

Lol!  I cannot wait until we get back together soon!!!!💗  @heartsmyface 

LOL @Tamara76 , I didn't realize it until you said that but I have been "hearing" y'all too 😄 Heart 

Haha, you’re right! Me too, what an awesome treat! @Tamara76 💕💕💕

This seems like so much fun !! lad you all could go and also meet up with virtual friends !!

@naturalooks15 It really was such an incredible event that finally brought us together in person Heart Meeting some of y'all was the HIGHLIGHT of my trip Heart Can't wait for the next event, hopefully more people can come!

Diary Entry No. 3: Saturday 10/20/18 (Session 2) and Sunday 10/21/18

Dear Diary, 

A lot of my friends have won tickets for tonight's session and are leaving tomorrow. I saw that some Bronze tickets have opened back up for tonight, I'm going to go and surprise them all 😄 I called in a favor to check and see if there is a line to get in (deal breaker), and since there wasn't one I booked my ticket and headed back to The Majestic for another round of Sephoria! 

beautyblender booth matched me!beautyblender booth matched me!

It was really nice going back for another session because I knew exactly what I wanted to do and didn't have any pressure of not seeing anything. My main focus was to hang out as much as I could with my friends Heart Luckily they all were headed to the Natasha Denona Masterclass so it was easy to corral them all in the same area for once 😄 

The one and only @zombiemetroantThe one and only @zombiemetroant

As we were chatting and taking pictures, I got an excited tap on my shoulder and turn around to see Deborah Yeh, Senior Vice President of Marketing and Brand at Sephora 😮 She said that she saw my BIC pants and had to come over to say hi! We talked a lot about the event, the community and just improvements that could be made in general. She was so incredibly sweet and seemed genuinely interested in learning more about my experience and that of the other girls. I even got a parting gift from her, a unicorn pin from the Sephora set!! Such an amazing experience, and I repeatedly told her that I would gladly accept any and all job offerings she had to fill 😛 

deborah.jpg

When some of the girls went into the Masterclass, I wandered around for a bit to go to the places I wanted to get a second look at. I also needed to make some more custom lipsticks 😄 

I kept running into @JeffreyBD <3 Love him!I kept running into @JeffreyBD ❤️ Love him!

When the class got out, we all reconnected and got our lips glittered by the Pat McGrath team! They needed to use their fast passes up so we all got in and done. I chose the nude lip option. It came out so well! The best ending of the event happened at Fenty. No words necessary for the magic below 😄

glitter.jpg

As a nightcap, some of the girls and I went to Little Damage for some ice cream...YUM!! 

littledamage.jpg

The next morning, we all had brunch at Bottega Louie. Some of the girls had to catch flights so they left, but then @KatieBT @LexBT @BrendaBT swung by to hang out! 

brunch.jpg

All in all, it was an incredible whirlwind event and I am already counting down the days until the next event Heart 

I'll be posting all of my feedback on @ElleElleG 's thread soon! I hope y'all enjoyed walking through the event in my shoes 😄 I hope that I get to see more of you in the next event!!

@Mcakes  I'm super late reading this, but that's SO COOL that your BIC outfit drew the attention of the Senior VP! It is a fantastic outfit all around! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻 And it's so nice that you got to surprise the other ladies by coming back for another round! Glad you had fun!! ❤️

Thank you @Guessgal Heart ! It was so much fun and the outfit was so comfortable lol. Doesn't get much better than that! Meeting Deborah was amazing, she is so genuine and kind. Loved her!

Hi @Mcakes,

So fun! Thank you so much for sharing. 

Best,
Rebecca 

Of course @RebeccaBT Heart It was such an amazing experience! 

Awwww love reading and seeing these pics! @Mcakes

Thanks @veronika23 Heart I know it's a little long being broken up into three parts, but there was just so much to say! 😄

I enjoyed reading them! It's a fun way to post it! @Mcakes

@Mcakes I saw your interview with David on Instagram and you are the cutest thing ever.  I am so glad you had a great time!!!!

Aww thank you @SportyGirly125 Heart ! To say I was excited is clearly an understatement 😄 

Awwww - I was so happy you surprised us at the Saturday night session, @Mcakes!  It was a blast! ❤️

Best last minute decision I've made by far @Tamara76 Heart Heart Heart !

Conversation Stats
Photos53
  • Me all week!
  • A22A0989-6A30-4577-A8DE-6A0B318BF982.gif
  • friends.gif
  • car2.gif
  • BA687177-EEDB-4C64-BB36-A477548EF1FF.gif
  • 8C163ADC-0843-4BB1-A258-F7D87AA34993.gif
  • 477CA1B9-BFA6-44F4-A364-C6B514E6DCA1.jpeg
  • DB2025C3-9A19-4AFB-A8AE-AF8F8DBD589A.gif
  • giphy459.gif
  • No, why would you even ask me such a thing?
  • ECF38F4C-2C6B-496F-8C6A-ACD57C86197F.jpeg
  • 0E7F80C4-3D22-4F6A-AD99-B4E7D3DEFD15.jpeg
  • 6E945D81-A396-40A2-9C66-308E0EF094DF.jpeg
  • 3F07A91D-FE38-4232-9EDB-47CBC515BB93.jpeg
testing