Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The SEPHORiA Diaries

Hi BIC Babes! I can not believe that in just a few short days some of us will be going to Sephoria 😮 To say I'm excited doesn't even begin to cover it 😄
my little pony GIF

This thread is up and open for all of us, those going and want to meet up, those who will be there in spirit and want to see pictures and read about our experience, and for me to share my thoughts throughout this adventure 🙂

I will be attending Session 1 and possibly Session 4. I would love to hear from y'all going about which ones you are attending so we can possibly meet up! I will admit, the biggest draw for me coming was to finally meet some of you who I have known for years online in person Heart This community is so special to me, and I can't wait to finally put faces to screen names! 

A few of us have set up some informal social gatherings since we are all attending different Sessions, so if you'd like to join in on the fun just let me know 😄 The more the merrier Heart 

xoxo

Mcakes

P.S. Wait til you see my outfit 😉

Re: The SEPHORiA Diaries

I third that, yes please!!!!

😂 YES PLEASE DO! I wanted see that! 

Image result for here we come gif

Yessss @Tamara76 Heart 

rainbow glitter GIF

@Mcakes @Tamara76  So happy to welcome you to Los Angeles! We have tacos!

BA687177-EEDB-4C64-BB36-A477548EF1FF.gif

@pixiedust2 I will take Sonora Enchiladas, please! 😉 

Squee!! 🙂 Just a few more days @Mcakes!  I'm so excited for you and everyone who will be attending SEPHORiA!  You're all going to have SO. MUCH. FUN. and how fabulous that you'll be able to meet up with the other ladies attending!  Yaaay!  ❤️ ❤️ 

Thank you @Mcakes for setting up this thread! ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ Can't wait to hear and see about your experience and everyone's time at SEPHORiA! 🙂 

friends.gif

I imagine this is how we'll all look when we recognize each other lol

excited the hills GIF

I'm so excited to go and report back everything I can @itsfi Heart

I hope all you gals have a great time!!!! Can't wait to see all the pics and get all the details!!!! Party hard!!!

Image result for party gif

Thank you @veronika23 Heart We will party extra hearty for you 😉

running man party hard GIF

Me and @heartsmyface getting down 😛 

@Mcakes@veronika23 We will try to do you proud;) 477CA1B9-BFA6-44F4-A364-C6B514E6DCA1.jpeg

@heartsmyface   you sexy thing!!!!  BTW did you get any of the spirithoods care bear release???

giphy459.gif

@veronika23  😙🎶No, why would you even ask me such a thing?No, why would you even ask me such a thing?

@heartsmyface   Awwwwww I freaking love it!!!!!!!!! You can so rock these!!!!! Great pic!!!

Image result for love it gif

I have grumpy and wish bear... Wish I had funshine (yellow) too! It looks so pretty!

Hehe, yeah choices had to be made.  I didn’t even see wishbear go up!  So are you a SpiritHood addict now?    @veronika23

@heartsmyface. Oh it's still up for purchase now! And there's a sale going on! 25% off! Just wish shipping duties and taxes weren't so high. That's basically the only thing preventing me from buying another. Yes. I somewhat am. 😄 😄 😄

@heartsmyfacebroke down and got the yellow one! :D. Have fun!!!!

and make sure you have an extra large drink for me! 😄 😄 😄 @Mcakes

Image result for huge cocktail drink gif

Ok, let’s see if the gods of BIC will allow me to post (I’ve been absent for an eternity due to BIC and Sephora not letting me sign in 🤬). 

@Mcakes I’m so excited to meet all of you! We are going to have so much fun. I’m gonna make @ZombieMetroAnt be my designated driver so I can get drunk at the bar.

A22A0989-6A30-4577-A8DE-6A0B318BF982.gif

And PS to @Ispend2much6 I have a PM from you in my inbox that I haven’t ever been able to open. Please know I’m not purposely ignoring you! Maybe I’ll finally be able to get in my mailbox! Hope you are well xoxo ❤️

I am SO excited for all the shenanigans @pixiedust2 😄

This will be @ZombieMetroAnt  :

parks and rec GIF

And this will be us:

Parks And Rec GIF

Yaassssss!!!!!   You made it in, @pixiedust2!   

I suspect this may end up being our preferred method of transportation over the weekend.... 😉 

Image result for get in the llama meme

6 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos53
  • Me all week!
  • A22A0989-6A30-4577-A8DE-6A0B318BF982.gif
  • friends.gif
  • car2.gif
  • BA687177-EEDB-4C64-BB36-A477548EF1FF.gif
  • 8C163ADC-0843-4BB1-A258-F7D87AA34993.gif
  • 477CA1B9-BFA6-44F4-A364-C6B514E6DCA1.jpeg
  • DB2025C3-9A19-4AFB-A8AE-AF8F8DBD589A.gif
  • giphy459.gif
  • No, why would you even ask me such a thing?
  • ECF38F4C-2C6B-496F-8C6A-ACD57C86197F.jpeg
  • 0E7F80C4-3D22-4F6A-AD99-B4E7D3DEFD15.jpeg
  • 6E945D81-A396-40A2-9C66-308E0EF094DF.jpeg
  • 3F07A91D-FE38-4232-9EDB-47CBC515BB93.jpeg
testing