Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

The SEPHORiA Diaries

Hi BIC Babes! I can not believe that in just a few short days some of us will be going to Sephoria 😮 To say I'm excited doesn't even begin to cover it 😄
my little pony GIF

This thread is up and open for all of us, those going and want to meet up, those who will be there in spirit and want to see pictures and read about our experience, and for me to share my thoughts throughout this adventure 🙂

I will be attending Session 1 and possibly Session 4. I would love to hear from y'all going about which ones you are attending so we can possibly meet up! I will admit, the biggest draw for me coming was to finally meet some of you who I have known for years online in person Heart This community is so special to me, and I can't wait to finally put faces to screen names! 

A few of us have set up some informal social gatherings since we are all attending different Sessions, so if you'd like to join in on the fun just let me know 😄 The more the merrier Heart 

xoxo

Mcakes

P.S. Wait til you see my outfit 😉

Re: The SEPHORiA Diaries

Hey hey!!! Where you going with my llama T??? 😄 😄 😄 @Tamara76

OMGGGG Missed you so much  @pixiedust2 😄

@jen143xo Hi Jen!!! So happy to see you ❤️❤️

OMG!!!!!! You're here!!!! Missed you soooooo much @pixiedust2!!!!

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

@veronika23 Ok now I can heart things. Really looking up around here. I better play the Lotto 🤔

@veronika23 😂 so I got back on the site, but now I can’t heart anything 😂 and now I’m stuck in italics. It’s always something! C’est la vie ❤️ Missed you two 😘😘

Hey at least you're here!!! 🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤 @pixiedust2

@pixiedust2  I guess Sephoria is magical in more ways than one!  Congratulations! lol  

OMG IT WORKED!!!! 🤣

@Mcakes  You are going to have way too much fun!!  Can't wait to see and hear all about everything that goes on (I'm sure there's a few things that we'll never see 😉)!! Have fun!!😃😍

Hahaha @yankeefaithful , thank you 😉 I am so giddy about this whole thing 😄

RE: The SEPHORiA Diaries

Wow!! That’s so exciting!! I’m so happy for everyone who’s going! I hope everyone posts lots of pictures and details, because I want to take in (and be a little jealous) all the beautiful, beautiful things! Is there ever an event like this in Canada? It would be so fun. Safe travels to everyone who’s going ❤️

Re: RE: The SEPHORiA Diaries

@samkeaysxo We will see!! This is their first year doing this, so they may do more in the future. Who's to say Canada isn't in play? 😉 Thank you for joining in on the excitement, I'll definitely try to do my part and report back with as much as I can Heart 

You ladies are going to have SO MUCH FUN!

I was honestly considering buying a pass and plane tickets the other day...then I remembered I had responsibilities. 😒  Next year, I'm in! 

Darn responsibilities @Lazybeautybeast 😞 Let it all burn lol

on fire burn GIF

@Mcakes This gif is sort of my general feeling in life, LET IT BURN! 

I'm so jealous all you ladies get to hang out! Next year...

I wish @Mcakes! I have midterms and I really don't want to have to pay my employer back for classes. lol. I just had to go back to school.

That just makes me love your avatar even more @Lazybeautybeast Heart

Yay! Super excited and can’t believe it’s almost here already!  I’m in session 1 and 2 but looking to catch catch up with anyone on other sessions at the other social events! Since none of my gifs want to post, here’s Will Ferrell:

Me all week!Me all week!

@Mcakes@ZombieMetroAnt@gonerogue

I definitely have been doing double takes of the date @sister13 , I can't believe it's this week lol 😄

drunk ron swanson GIF by Cheezburger

Can't waittttttt Heart

I wish I loved closer so attending was less of a production and more feasible. But alas, I don't so I will be living vicariously through all of you and cant wait to hear all the details of how awesome it was!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos53
  • Me all week!
  • A22A0989-6A30-4577-A8DE-6A0B318BF982.gif
  • friends.gif
  • car2.gif
  • BA687177-EEDB-4C64-BB36-A477548EF1FF.gif
  • 8C163ADC-0843-4BB1-A258-F7D87AA34993.gif
  • 477CA1B9-BFA6-44F4-A364-C6B514E6DCA1.jpeg
  • DB2025C3-9A19-4AFB-A8AE-AF8F8DBD589A.gif
  • giphy459.gif
  • No, why would you even ask me such a thing?
  • ECF38F4C-2C6B-496F-8C6A-ACD57C86197F.jpeg
  • 0E7F80C4-3D22-4F6A-AD99-B4E7D3DEFD15.jpeg
  • 6E945D81-A396-40A2-9C66-308E0EF094DF.jpeg
  • 3F07A91D-FE38-4232-9EDB-47CBC515BB93.jpeg
testing