cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

Cyber Hot Deals.jpg

Happy Fri-YAY! We know how much this community loves hot deals and with Cyber Week around the corner you all know we had to give you a sneak peek of what is coming. Starting Monday, 11/25, you’re going to see some incredible deals for an entire week, through Monday, 12/02. Keep reading for a first look of these juicy daily deals coming to the US and Canada!

A few reminders before we get started:     

• These Hot Deal are available to the US and Canada but will vary by country don’t worry we will break out where the deals will be available and when below!
  • These deals will take place for one week only.
  • When items sell out, they are gone so I suggest snagging your favorite deals early!

(Swatches coming soon)

Monday November 25th

Tuesday November 26th

Wednesday November 27th

Thursday November 28th

Friday November 29th

Saturday November 30th

• BENEFIT COSMETICS - Hoola Matte Bronzer  $30.00 $15.00 (US ONLY)
  • CLINIQUE Take The Day Off Cleansing Balm Makeup Remover 3.8 oz/ 125 mL $30.00 $15.00 (US ONLY)
  • Morphe The James Charles Palette $50.00 $38.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Benefit Allstar Beauty Blowout $75.00 $20.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Clarisonic MIA SMART PINK $229.00 $172.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Clarisonic MIA PRIMA WHITE $130.00 $98.00 (CA ONLY)
  • Clarisonic NEW *** MIA MEN $130.00 $98.00 (CA ONLY)

Sunday December 1st

Monday December 2nd

What deal or deals are you the most excited for? Show & Tell!

RE: Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

Well the sale got me, I’ve been stalking the naked2 waiting for it to come back for months and huzzah! It was 50% off🥰 Solid Black Friday deals all around

Re: RE: Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

@Brutalitops this palette is tempting me still... do I need it?

@KatieBT  Honestly do any of us *need* anything at this point 😂

But I feel if you really love cool-neutral browns  (and I do) and you don’t have many shimmers (and I don’t) this is *the* palette IMO. I decluttered a bunch of very old UD singles I’d bought that had lost their performance quality this year even though I still love the colors, and all but 3 of those shades are in the naked 2. Given those had been about $9 each during Ulta 21 days of beauty I probably paid like $100 for this palette so I feel like $27 is just dumb to pass up

Looks like Tarte In Bloom, Tartlette and Toasted palettes are down from $52cad to $26Cad!

I missed these again! The Matte and Bloom were already so...

I missed these again! The Matte and Bloom were already sold out when I checked at 2:42am EST but I managed to buy Toasted. ☺

I've seen the Toasted palette restocked twice on the CDN...

@Ninasa88 I've seen the Toasted palette restocked twice on the CDN website today so keep checking! It's available now as of 11:01am EST.

RE: I missed these again! The Matte and Bloom were already so...

Ahhh youre lucky!! Im bummed out i didnt get the chance to buy any lol :((

Re: Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

Is this the only week or will it continue for an additional week with new deals? Some places are doing specials for an additional "week"/time. (like Urban Decay is offering 12 days of deals).

Sneak Peek: Sephora Cyber Week Hot Deals 2019

I bought a ton of stuff on sephora, but I would suggest buying foreo devices on their website instead. I purchased their ufo for only $10.

What code are you using? It’s 195

Their website had a glitch - they honored those orders placed but they didn’t keep it at that price. Definitely wish id seen it when it was going on as well!

Wow hah

Did you get the ufo full or mini for $10? And did you really meant $10 or forgot to leave out the third number? Foreign website has mini for $107 today.

@glamourgyrl 

There was a glitch on Foreo's site yesterday, and folks got it for $9.90 (yes, under ten dollars)! The company even said publicly (after they fixed it, of course, lol) that they would be honoring the orders. 

The price changed right after I added it to my cart! Stea...

The price changed right after I added it to my cart! Steal of a deal! I hope they honor it for you!

When are the Black Friday door busters available on app?

There is extra deals , amazing Black Friday Sephora thanks ❤️❤️

So many good deals! I jumped on the Melt Cosmetics Impulsive Pressed Pigment Palette and the BITE BEAUTY - Agave Lip Mask. 😄 

Anonymous Insider

I LOVE SEPHORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Does Sephora provide any deals on Bobbi Brown foundations and Estée Lauder concealers in general ? . I have been waiting for a long time but couldn’t really find any.
testing