Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

My Sephoria experience

As you all know several lucky winners were chosen to attend session 2 of Sephoria. The BIC allowed me still go to Sephoria which I still humbled by their generosity. I also felt honored that words were considered and moved the judges. At Sephoria, I felt like a kid in a candy shop. Sephora released behind the scene photos that increased my excitement. The behind the scene photos also demonstrated how much detail and hard work was put into the event. When entering sephoria, you are greeted with a Sephoria decorated bike that lets you know you are going an beauty adventure. As we enter the event there is a giant La Mer jar. Vendors are lined along the walk way to the building entrance. Upon entering Sephoria, the room seems to expand with how many brands are right there on the first floor. To your left Huda beauty is baking in the kitchen. To your right is lounge with art displays and custom eyeshadow palettes. This is just the first floor. This is a three level event where guest can walk around to a lot of their favorite Sephora brands. The basement was party themed where there was a dance floor, Pat McGRATH glitter lip application, colored contact application, and much more. The top level was makeover station. There where plenty of vanities for makeovers with cast members to help you. The foundation station was present to color match you on spot with proper lighting and coupon. Dior and Jo Malone stations were present with beautiful displays that caught the attention of a lot of guess. In addition to amazing brands. Myeshia, Jeffery, and David were walking around. I probably embarrassed myself speaking with them. I was so excited I couldn’t contain myself. They were all so nice and down to earth and nice. They cared about my experience and offered to give me beauty tips. I even got a compliment on my eyeshadow by Jeffery. I just died that I got a compliment on my eye look from a Sephora beauty director. The crowd was a diverse as our beauty. There where plenty men and women from all walks of life enjoying the event. One particular group that caught my eye was mom and daughter duos. The daughters range from adult to about 10 years old. For mother’s with young daughters made me think I can’t wait to formally introduce my daughter to Sephora. I get a few boxes to house on a regular basis where she asks is it incredibles or makeup. She recognizes Sephora boxes. The day will come where I can share Sephora experiences with her when she gets older. Upon exiting the event, you were giving a swag bag based on ticket level. The gold swag bag was amazing!!!!!! To get a Natasha Denona palette and Pat MCGRATH full size lipstick had me shook. Those were just the first two items that I grabbed. Whoever planned the swag bags needs a promotion or award. I loved the swag bag so much I tried to talk my friend out of her bag. Lol. She’s likes makeup but not to level that I love it. Here are pictures to capture the beauty magic that took place.

Re: My Sephoria experience

Awesome swag and lovely pictures! @KNC24 I especially love the Gucci room, looks so relaxing. Looking forward to maybe going next year 🙂

@KNC24, I'm sorry I'm so late replying to your post.  It looks like SEPHORiA was an amazing event.  I'm glad you and your friend had a great time!  Enjoy your swag bag!

Thanks for writing your experiences @KNC24! The coloured contacts application sounds super interesting! Definitely didn't think of that being at the event! 😮

Great recap @KNC24! Glad we got to meet for at least a few minutes, but it was a pretty busy night! Glad you had a great time! 💕🦄🎉🎁🍾

Awesome recap, @KNC24!!!  I am so happy you had such a great time, but I am so sad we didn't get to meet - I must have been off running around when you met the other ladies in our group! 

Your pics are beautiful - I especially love the Jo Malone pic! ❤️ 

And I love your anecdote about mom and daughter duos!  I had the privilege of taking my teenage daughter to the event and we had such a special time together!  I love that you and your daughter also bond over makeup and beauty - it only gets better as they get older! Maybe you can bring her along if Sephoria hosts another event next year! ❤️

YAY!!  So glad you enjoyed yourself @KNC24 .  I'm was so happy to see you before we entered but bummed that we didn't run into each other again on the inside.

Love the photos!

OMG! You have some fabulous pictures @KNC24! You captured some aspects of the event that I haven't seen before! I'm so glad that you had a great time!! I totally would have felt embarrassed talking to Myeshia, Jeffery, and David! And that SWAG and sample sample game! YASS!! 

RE: My Sephoria experience

This is goodies that I collected at the event. Drunk elephant raised the bar. I do have duplicates. Urban decay had a bag that I tried to win. Better luck next time.

I love what you said about the bike signaling the start of a beauty adventure Heart It truly was! You look so happy, I'm glad you had a great time!

@KNC24 Thank you for sharing -- looks like a great time. And that is one EPIC swag bag!

RE: My Sephoria experience

Looks so amazing 🙂

Wow, thank you for sharing so many pictures and as well as your experience! You looked great and sounds like you had such an amazing time 😄

@KNC24 I'm so glad you got to go!! That photo of you in the Jo Malone room OMG talk about a keepsake!! I would have snatched some JM boxes to pack all those swag bag goodies you got in! Looks like you had a great time 🖤

@KNC24 OMG you met David, Jeffrey, and Myiesha!!!!!  So jealous!  You look like you had a great time! Thanks for sharing your experience and pictures with us!!!!

Conversation Stats
  • 14 replies
  • 111 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos20
testing