cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Huda Beauty

02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg

This thread is closed. Thank you for your participation!

Famed beauty blogger turned Huda Beauty founder Huda Kattan is heading to BeautyTalk to answer all of your questions. Love her advice above? Get more tips like this on Wednesday, February 15. Come back to this thread between 9am and 10am PST to ask her anything—from her go-to lip contouring trick to her favorite neutral lipstick shade for selfies.

Be sure click "Follow this thread" on the right side of this post to be notified via email when one of your questions is answered.

Re: Live Chat with Huda Beauty

It was amazing chatting to you my loves! Thank you so much for all your questions! I love you guys so much!!! See you guys on Instagram @hudabeauty and Snapchat: realhudabeauty. Xx

Anonymous Insider

Hey Huda!💕 I literally have the worst skin ever! I've got like loads of dark brown acne marks on my face, my pores are getting bigger day by day, I'm facing premature ageing all over my body (it's even worse in the face, it's getting all wrinkly and dry) and I'm not even 20 yet! 😥What would be your suggetion to cure such a case?
(Also, I kinda wanted to know about the giveaway thing going on lmao I'm super petty 😂)
Lots of love from India! (You're goals lol bye) ❤️❤️❤️

Anonymous Insider

How do you find my make-up skills? LOVE YOU! #deffymua

IMG_1754.JPG

IMG_1573.JPG

Anonymous Insider

Hey Huda,

im a huge fan! Like many others! Im 18 year old (also arab) and i have a question about facialtreatments: which products (to hydrate!!!) do u recommend? Lately my skin feels really dry since ive been scrubbing and exfoliating my face weekly.. im using a daycream by Clinique (moisture surge), but im still having a dry skin.. (not that i have flakes, but it just feels really rough). Hope to get some tips!!! 

Love you alot😊 

Anonymous Insider

Would you visit germany?  My dream is to meet you hunny! Love you endlessly darling 

Anonymous Insider

This would be fun to ask:

What is YOUR favorite product out of all the palletes and lip shades????

❤❤❤❤

Anonymous Insider

Hey Huda!💕 I literally have the worst skin ever! I've got like loads of dark brown acne marks on my face, my pores are getting bigger day by day, I'm facing premature ageing all over my body (it's even worse in the face, it's getting all wrinkly and dry) and I'm not even 20 yet! 😥What would be your suggetion to cure such a case?
(Also, I kinda wanted to know about the giveaway thing going on lmao I'm super petty 😂)

Anonymous Insider

😞

Anonymous Insider

Hey huda..how to get breakthrough in this industry...I would love to be a part of your empire...be it an assistant only...that would be enough❤

Anonymous Insider

Hi , i loveeee u and ur products.  When are u releasing highlighter pallete? Lots of love to you and your family. God bless😍😍😍😍😍❤❤❤

Anonymous Insider

I always wanted to purchase your liquid mattes and lip contours but they were always out of stock and are very much far from where I live Smiley Sad 

Mona, I know you're reading the comments too!
Loads of love to all of you three gorgeous sisters! All of you are just so beautiful inside out! 
  ...and that's very much appreciatable! 

I badly wanted to meet you Mona when you came to city walk but I had no one to drop me there I wish I was left alone so I could meet you!! I was literally crying that day!

My question to Huda is that my mom is 50 years old and she has these pigmentation marks on her face, how can she get rid of her? we went to a lot of dermatologists but nothing seems to be working! Smiley Sad

Hope you can help us out! Smiley Very Happy

LOVE YOU HUDII AND MONIEE PONIEE HEHE! Smiley Very Happy

PLEASE DO REPLY :'(

Anonymous Insider

Hi huda can you tell me how to achive light shading on the inner bit of my eyebrows.... I always seem to over do it and it gets too dark

Anonymous Insider

Hi Huda . I'm your biggest fan😭. I would love to meet you one day ! ❤❤❤I have the entire collection of your liquid matte lipsticks they are amazing I love them so much ! ❤❤❤I wanted to know what's the best moisturizer for dry skin. Please let me know . I'm arooza_k from insta . Lots of love ❤❤❤Keep inspiring others and you make a good role model to others . Lots of love ❤❤❤

Anonymous Insider

Hey Huda, please suggest me a good dermatologist in Dubai for facial laser hair removal?

Anonymous Insider

Hey Huda! I literally have the worst skin ever! I've got like loads of dark brown acne marks on my face, my pores are getting bigger day by day, I'm facing premature ageing all over my body (it's even worse in the face, it's getting all wrinkly and dry) and I'm not even 20 yet! What would be your suggetion to cure such a case?

Anonymous Insider

U dnt reply me only one time

Anonymous Insider

Hey huda...which lip colour should I use with a bright red Indian outfit...if uh know they are heavy lehengas??

Anonymous Insider

Hi Huda! I have mixed skintype and since few months my skin goes very dry in some spots! What should i use for this?! Any advice? Kisses from Berlin!

Hi darling. Use rose oil.

Anonymous Insider

Hi huda, I love you so much I come from France I am all that you do, I dream of meeting you, you are an example for me, I am of Moroccan origins and it is a pride to see a woman like You succeed I wish you the best ... "bisousss je t'aime" 😘💕❤️ 

Conversation Stats
Photos3
  • 02152017_Huda_ThreadAsset_HANDOFF.jpg
  • IMG_1754.JPG
  • IMG_1573.JPG
testing