cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Live Chat with Charlotte Tilbury!

Charlotte Tilbury Live Chat Image.jpg

Brand founder Charlotte Tilbury is chatting live on October 2, 2019 to answer all your beauty questions. Visit this thread between 9am and 10am to get the details on everything from makeup application tips to mastering Charlotte’s signature Hollywood glow.

Want to ask a question? Click the "Reply" button below (not the chat icon on the right)!

Re: Live Chat with Charlotte Tilbury!

Darlings, I am SO excited to be LIVE on Sephora to answer all of your makeup questions! I absolutely LOVE all of you Sephora beauties and I can’t wait to share the love and magic with you!

Ask me anything!

Love,

Charlotte xx

cmyk_-_ct_720.jpg

hi Charlotte!! first off lovee your everything I've trued...

hi Charlotte!! first off lovee your everything I've trued from you! currently waiting on my starry eye palette (bought from your site). are there any plans in a full coverage concealer? i have vitiligo and cover my white spots with concealer, would love one from your brand!

Re: hi Charlotte!! first off lovee your everything I've trued...

@Ritaflafla 

Hi darling! I am so happy to hear how much you love my products! Have you had a chance to try my Magic Away concealer? I carry it with me everywhere!! It is the most amazing long wearing concealer with a creamy buildable, full-coverage texture I think you would love! xxx

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Away Concealer

What foundation would you recommend for combination skin?

What foundation would you recommend for combination skin?

Re: What foundation would you recommend for combination skin?

Hi darling! I would recommend my new Airbrush Flawless Foundation. It is SO hydrating but also creates a gorgeous natural-matte finish so it is perfect for combination skin! xxx

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation 7.5 Neutral

Hi Charlotte! This is so exciting, thank you for joining us! We love you too!

@sunkissedblush 

Thank you darling! So lovely talking to you all xxx

Hello Charlotte, 

Amazing meeting you at Sephoria! 

Are you able to speak about the magic vanish color correctors? How to use them and the hype about using them as cream blushes? 

Love your brand!! 

Hi Charlotte!

Thanks for chatting with us. 🙂  Any plans on bringing cooler toned eye shadows... like greys, blues and greens?

Thank you!

@veronika23  Darling, I’m so excited to be chatting with all of you beauties today!!! I think you will LOVE my incredible NEW! Instant Eye Palette – Starry Eyes to Hypnotise (launching 10/10 on Sephora!!) There’s DREAM GLOW which has gorgeous BRONZED, SAGE-KHAKI shades and SEDUCE GLOW, a magical MESMERIC eye look with antique silvers and navy-black shades!!!

xxx

@ctilbury  thank you!!! I'll keep my eye out! 🙂

Hi Charlotte (MBE -- congratulations!!!),

Thanks so much for joining us today!  I loved meeting you at SEPHORiA in 2018, you were so wonderfully sweet and lovely to speak with.

Lately I have experiencing difficulty with minimizing redness in my face.  Do you have any suggestions that might help me with this annoying issue? Any product recommendations? 

Thank you!

@shimmerbait Darling, thank you so much for your question! So lovely to hear from you again!! I always love speaking to you Sephora beauties!! For redness, I highly recommend my Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation 7.5 Neutral and CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Brightening Youth Glow Primer! The foundation is amazing for concealing everything from blemishes to darkness to redness, and it is enriched with the most amazing skincare ingredients like AirCoolTM for an instant fresh feel on the skin. My Brightening Youth Glow is a colour-correcting primer that is PERFECT for reducing the appearance of redness! It has pearlescent pigments that reflect the light away from your face to brighten and reflect the light away from any imperfections!! I hope that helps, darling!! xxx

Good question @shimmerbait! I'd love to know too!

Charlotte Tilbury is one of my favorite brands! I am particularly in love with legendary brows eyebrow gel - it's probably one of my most repurchased products.

I have a question about your magic vanish color corrector. How would you best recommend applying it to minimize creasing or undereye texture? Do you suggest that eye cream be applied underneath and/or foundation? Any tips would be fabulous! 

@PrettyPaint With my Charlotte Tilbury Magic Vanish Color Corrector Deep! I recommend applying lightly to your undereye area using your ring finger or the small end of the CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Hollywood Complexion Brush. A little goes a long way, darling!! Then, just top with a light layer of my CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Magic Away Concealer. This works beautifully under or over foundation, depending on the amount of coverage you need!! Hope that helps!!  xxx

Hi Charlotte! I love every single one of your product and I just got my hands on the airbrush foundation too🥺❤️ (It’s amazing!!) would you recommend using it with foundation brush (if yes, which one?) or a beauty blender for dry skin?

@Gracesunny 

Hi darling!! Thank you SO much for your question – I’m so excited to hear you love my NEW! Airbrush Flawless Foundation, I’m obsessed! The innovative formula works well for dry skin – it has the most AMAZING magic ingredient MAGIC MOSSCELLTEC NO.1 which boosts skin moisture levels by 216% in 1 hour and moisturises the skin for up to 24hrs!! To apply, I would recommend using my Hollywood Complexion Brush!!  Xxx

Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Longwear Foundation 7.5 Neutral

CHARLOTTE TILBURY - Hollywood Complexion Brush

RE: Live Chat with Charlotte Tilbury!

When will the new holiday highlighter be for sale

Re: RE: Live Chat with Charlotte Tilbury!

@jackie136 Darling, I can’t wait to launch my iconic Charlotte Tilbury Filmstar Bronze & Glow Contour Duo Fair/Medium in a gorgeous, limited edition design, embellished with Swarovski® crystals for my magic gift shop this Holiday!!! It’s launching on Sephora on 10/10 darling so stay tuned!!! xxx

Hi Charlotte, thank you for joining us in the BIC! 💖 I love the products that I've tried from your line, especially Legendary Lashes and the Matte Revolution Lipstick 😍

I'm wondering which highlight product you would reccomend for fair skin to create luminous glass skin? Thanks so much! 

7 Replies
testing