cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Thank you @Error75 for your warm welcome and kind remarks.

@ActressShelley @Welcome to BIC!

Thank you @SportyGirly125, I am so excited to be here!

Wow, I love how thorough you are @ActressShelley 

I can't wait. 

Please don't keep us Beauty Insiders waiting too long! 

Thank you @BubBug, I am presently working on it. 

Hey everyone!

I’m Christina. I love makeup but I’m new to Sephora. If I could splurge on any beauty product it would be matte lipstick! I’m looking forward to learning more, trying new products, and getting to know new ppl!

@CMR05 Welcome to BIC!

Hi Christina @CMR05 ! Welcome! What is your favourite brand of matte lipstick? I really like the Makeup By Mario Lipsticks. Right noe my fave shade is MAKEUP BY MARIO Ultra Suede® Lipstick Lucia 

Hi. Thank you!

My favorite is Ruby Woo. I’m looking forward to try some new ones. 

Hi my name is Alissa and if i could slurdge on one tying it would be perfumes. I love all the different fragrances.

@togud4me2 Welcome to BIC!

@togud4me2 Welcome!

@togud4me2 Welcome to BIC!  Do you have a current fav fragrance? 

Hi Sephora Friends, my name is Jenn, I have shopped at Sephora for years, I love Sephora. If I could splurge on anything, I would have a really hard time choosing 1 item, but I would get the entire olaplex line, the new bigger size of Tatcha Essence and the whole line of Tatcha , and a Sephora personal makeup class and makeover. I am also trying to navigate Sephora community, I had no idea this existed until a couple months ago. 🥰😍💜😊🎉

@JJL85 Welcome to BIC!

@JJL85 Welcome! I also recently discovered the BIC Community and I am loving it here! So many nice people and great information!

Hi Jenn, welcome to BIC! We love all things beauty here! Feel free to join our challenge threads or just jump in wherever. Welcome and enjoy! @JJL85 

Hello everyone, 

my name is Radhika, I have shopped at Sephora a few times and I love it. I’m still figuring out BIC. Looking forward to a lot of new things !! 

Hi Radhika! Welcome to BIC, it’s a super fun place to hang out, haha. Jump in to any of our challenge threads or wherever you feel 

insprired! @radhikab 

@radhikab Welcome to BIC!  

Hello, my name is Katrina and I am 30 years old. I have shopped at Sephora for a few years now. I’m just getting into the beauty insider community. If I could splurge on a beauty product this year it would be tinted moisturizer and new set of brushes. 

testing