cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Welcome to BIC! Hope you love it here like we do! @kittkat91 

@kittkat91 Welcome to BIC!

My name is Mary I'm 40 and new to all this beauty stuff. I never really wore anything before except a little makeup here there but never foundation's, bb's creams ect. I'd splurge on body firming cream or perfume. Possibly a ysl line of products aswell as facial youth enhancements 

Hello @jozeyah and welcome to BIC! Hope you enjoy our little corner of the internet dedicated to beauty! 

@jozeyah @Welcome to BIC!

@jozeyah Welcome Mary!

Hi my name is Indigo I have shopped at sephora for many years but just got online for it LOL anyways I love the products here I love this community so far 🙂 if you have any recomendations for good pretty lipstick for a short haired brunette that is cheap priced but works good?? anyways I have loved sephora for many reasons!! I spend so much money at sephora via in person or online. If anyone relates please comment LOL 🙂 I love the coconut face/makeup wipes!!!

Cute username, welcome to BIC! @BerrySugar 

@BerrySugar Welcome!

@BerrySugar , you're definitely amongst an enabling relatable crowd 🤣 Welcome!

Thanks doll

@BerrySugar @Welcome to BIC!

Hi everyone! My name is Doris and although I've been a customer at Sephora for almost a decade, I recently just discovered the Beauty Insider Community.

If I could splurge on any product, it would be some kind of perfume (they're all super expensive 😭).

Hi @doriis , there are many of us who love perfume here! 

Jadore by dior

The original 

Opium ysl

Hello @doriis and welcome to the BIC, I think you'll love it here 🙂 

I'm with you on the perfume statement as I'm a huge fan of fragrance myself. There's some incredibly amazing threads on here within the Fragrance Fanatics group that can help you discover some new favorites, participate in fun challenges and get to explore/deepen your love for all things that smell good.

Some of my personal favorites are: 

The Perfume Challenge : Trying out the perfumes from your stash and sharing your thoughts with other fragrance junkies. One of my all time favorites on the community

Fragrance Junkie Central : Read/write about all things fragrance related with other fragrance fans. A great thread to keep up with at all times 🙂

Fragrance Savings Galore! Fragrance Haul Central! : This is a new thread I started dedicated to talking about scent purchases, including some great deals/steals available in the market 🙂

@doriis Welcome to BIC!

Hello, my name is Amy, I am new to this part of Sophora, however I have been using sophora for many years. So I thought I would take advantage of using this part to meet new people and hear what you have to say about the products you use or try. I have so many products that I love from here, I couldn't list them all, but the question was if I could splurge on buying something, what would it be? Hummm I don't think it would be just one product, I love my bye bye lines by it cosmetics, love my redkin products as well for my hair, And off course the color palettes. These products I use everyday. And are a must that I have them at all times. I hope I get you read some of your favorite products, and why you love them so much. If you have any questions for me, please ask. I will be happy to try to help someone else if I can. 🤗 

@AmyDee67 Welcome to BIC!

Hi Sephorians! From Sephora Malaysia to Sephora USA. My journey has brought me here but my loyalty remains the same. The name is Foxie. I am 50 yo but forever 33 😃 would love to learn new techniques, hacks,tips and good reviews from fellow Sephora beauties! 

If I had the money I would splurge on Dyson hair dryers 🥰

testing