cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

Hello! My name is Rebekah. I currently live in Tennessee, but I am moving to France 🇫🇷 in January. I don't know if I can pick just one thing to splurge on!! I love different eye shadow colors and I'm a lipstick addict. But I think the one thing I'd like is to get my hair styled and colored. Due to moving next month, it just isn't in the budget! Lol. I look forward to being part of the community! 🙏🏻💜

@RebKitty Welcome to BIC!

HI!!! My name is Cat! I am not new to the beauty community but I am new to the BIC!!!! I don't know why I was never active but I'm excited to post more and get to know some of you!!! I also worked at Sephora for a short period of time but I loved it there and it really showed me a deeper meaning of the company. 

If I could splurge on anything it would definitely be hourglass products!!! I have always wanted their mineral veil primer and spray!!!

-Cat

@catherineRamen Welcome to BIC!

Hi !

I'm Mikella, I barely know anything about make up so I hope I will get to learn and share with you guys. I would definetely splurge on all the FENTY BEAUTY products as they are by far my favourites...for now!

Looking forward to learning and catching up

Welcome to all the new girls as well xx

@Mimz008 Welcome to BIC!

Hello y’all, 

My name is Raquel and I love everything that is vegan friendly when it comes to beauty products. 

I am hoping to get more into the makeup realm of things but for now I love to try skin care products that help with scaring and acne prone skin. I look forward to interacting with you all 🙂 

@raquelmayorga Welcome to BIC!

my name is Anissa

hi yall I love beauty and makeup

from glam to gore special effects

starting medical aesthetician course in Jan!

@aniissuh Welcome to BIC!

Hi my name is Kelly. I joined the 50+ club a couple of years ago. While I may be over 50 I certainly don't feel it and I like to keep up with the beauty trends. My splurges are always on foundation and setting powder. I'm very excited to be a member the Beauty Insider Community!

@KellyLew @Welcome to BIC!

Hi! I’ve been a beauty insider for a long time but just now utilizing all of the features on the Sephora app. 🙂 I’ve been really getting back in to wearing makeup again and going for a more natural look. I’ve been obsessed with the Rare beauty liquid blushes lately too! They blend like a dream!

@sfusco95 Welcome to BIC!

Hi, Lis60,

If I could splurge again on one thing it would be to treat my hair to LIVING PROOF-JOY TO HAIR- REPAIR KIT.

My hair is dry & fine & aging rapidly since my 50s. I picked this kit as there is a generous reward bonus at 500 points. So I'd be trying it for 2 weeks! Anyone know this line, feedback would be so lovely! 😉

@Lis60 @Welcome to BIC

Hi everyone! I’m 18 and I am just getting into natural minimalistic makeup. My first makeup product was a Lancôme rose nude lipstick. I am obsessed with mascara and concealer, it can be a problem lol :’) I hope to find some amazing products and to discover some new favs from this community ❤️ 

@luvri08 @Welcome to BIC!

Hi 

This is Aditya. Huge Sephora Lover! 
Happy beauty shopping ♥️ @adityamadiraju  

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM84qRPhd/

@adityamadiraju Welcome to BIC!

Welcome!! 💕💗💕 @adityamadiraju 

testing