cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

New_Member_Monday.jpg

Hello BIC! We are starting this thread and updating it the first Monday of every month to welcome all of our new BIC Members and show them some love. If you happen to see anyone who is new to the community feel free to share this thread with them!

Maybe you are new to the Beauty Insider Community and still figuring it out, or maybe you’ve been here for a while but haven’t had the chance to say hello! Either way, we want to welcome you into our beauty-loving family, so don’t be shy- pop in and introduce yourself!  We’re already happy to e-meet you. 🙂

New members! Please reply below to introduce yourself and tell us: If you could splurge on any beauty product for yourself this season, what would it be? Use the "#" symbol to tag it in your response. 😊

Tags:

Re: Introduce Yourself: New Member Monday

My name is Krystle and I'm new here! I'm getting used to everything and being a BI. I absolutely love Sephora and everything it has to offer. I'm a huge skincare fan and currently my favorites areTower 28 Beauty Magic Hour and Chill Lip + Cheek Balm and Gloss Duo Set  Drunk Elephant Lala Retro™ Nourishing Whipped Refillable Moisturizer MILK MAKEUP Bronze, Glow, Go 3-Minute Face and Eye Set Volume 2 and so many more I would love to have unlimited subscriptions to. I also love fragrance. Versace Bright Crystal Absolu Dior Hypnotic Poison Dolce&Gabbana Light Blue Forever Eau de Parfum 0.84 oz/ 25 mL are some of my favorite scents. I can't wait to get involved as BIC! 

Welcome! @KrystleLake  We're excited for you to be here. ❤️ Thank you for sharing some of your loved products with us.  Are you doing any shopping during the spring sale?

@KrystleLake Welcome to BIC!

Hi beauties I’m new here and can’t wait to engage with you all. I’m a mental health counselor that indulge in all things selfcare. So self care and Sephora just goes well together. After a long week I grab new fragrances or anything that add peace and prettiness to my life. My ideal splurge will more than likely be Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 016 Bronze Yves Saint Laurent YSL Loveshine Lip Oil Stick 204 Melted Honey Gucci Gucci Flora Gorgeous Magnolia Eau de Parfum. I’ve place my order for the Sephora sale🛒🛒🛒 soI look forward to letting you all know how the products work. Smooches Sephora beauties 

@toptierchas Welcome to BIC!

Hi 

I’m new here 

I bought some eye pencil Lancôme and Charlotte tillburry

both didn’t work 

I need help 

@adyraf Welcome to BIC!

Have you tried MAC kohl eyeliners, Pat McGrath Permagel eyeliner, or Victoria Beckham beauty satin kajal liners?

why didn’t they work for you?

Hi Everyone💕

My name is Irene and I’m very excited to start this journey at BIC🌸 I’m new to it and still figuring it out 😅 but I’m very happy to e-meet you all. Skincare is my addiction so if you have any great recommendations I’m ready to chat🌸My beauty product for this season will be Dior Forever Glow Maximizer Longwear Liquid Highlighter 💕

Welcome to the BIC @Iminasyan ! The Dior forever glow maximizers are gorgeous!

Thanks, indeed!

@Iminasyan Welcome to BIC!

You may want to check this thread out How Do YOU Navigate through Beauty Insider Community (BIC) 

Very helpful thanks a lot.

Hi Everyone!🤍 I’m Annette! I’m new to the community but definitely not to makeup! 😇 I’ve always loved everything makeup it’s always been my safe space/zone whenever I’m doing my own makeup or someone else’s! I recently decided that I want to do something with my life related to makeup 🫶 so i started my little IG page where I will be doing unboxings/giveaways !🫶 and eventually product reviews and more ! I started a whole new account so it reaches those with similar interests! I’ll be doing giveaways every 1k followers! if you can follow my account and show support  i would greatly appreciate that ! 🥹🩷 I’ll also be picking a winner to do a small giveaway now! just comment that you came from this post on my recent video ! I hope to hear from you!🤍 
IG- @uhnnettesunboxings

Welcome to BIC 🌸 there's alot of fun talks about all sorts of makeup or non makeup things here! I think your going to love it. 😀 Good luck with your new IG @Uhnnette 

@Uhnnette Welcome to BIC!

Hi everyone! My name is Cat, and I've been an insider for years. First time using this community group though, looking forward to chatting! I'm eloping this June to the love of my life so if I could splur it would be on skincare like La Mer. Any upcoming or recent brides have any recs for wedding must haves?

Welcome to the BIC side of Sephora's site 😉 @cathy9696 I hope you love it here, the threads are so much fun. 

A huge congratulations on your upcoming wedding! I think starting a thread of your own or using the search 🔍 at the top of the community home page to search for Wedding Idea's  threads that might already exist could be a good way to start getting some ideas. 

Hi! My name is Victoria and ever since skincare has been trending (2023-2024) I've been in love with just taking care of my skin. When I started collecting skincare I started posting videos mostly on TikTok but sooner than YouTube. I am so excited for the future to come for all of us and hope for the best. Also, is anybody excited about the eclipse? XX

@obvisvic Welcome to BIC! I was excited for the eclipse. We had a lot of clouds but I was able to see it!

3,640 Replies
testing