Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Name a beauty product/trend you were initially scared to try, but ended up loving!

@Ispend2much6 I hope you like it as much as I do!  ❤️

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Name a beauty product/trend you were initially scared to try, but ended up loving!

@greeneyedgirl107 -- Hmm, I'll have to consider that. 

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Flaunt your fall nails and join us for a new prompt every week!

Tortoiseshell feels like such a quintessential fall look ❣️

IMG_20211026_124534461_HDR.jpg

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Flaunt your fall nails and join us for a new prompt every week!

Love that, and the coordinated rosy shade as well @RGbrown 

@heavyhedon 

Thanks so much! 💕

Here are my Fall-themed nails (they are also pretty short because it's starting to get cold out and my nails do not like cold weather...).

nails.png

Short nails look so good in bright or dark shades, @PrettyPaint , and this proves it. Cool style!

Thanks so much @heavyhedon 

@PrettyPaint 

Ahhhhh, I love this!! 🖤🧡

Thank you so very much @RGbrown  💕

Ooouuuh, perfect Halloween mani @PrettyPaint! Is that one polish color or a polish and topper? Very pretty, and sparkly! 😍

Thank you! @itsfi. It's just one polish color - Polished for Days Jack O'Lantern 🙂

My nail colors of choice are either neutral colors or very dark (gray or near black) colors (for fall and winter), and there is no in between. A few days ago, I painted my nails this deep purple with tiny flecks of gold that was part of Dior's limited edition holiday collection a few years ago. I've been looking for a dupe ever since because it's my favorite dark polish!

008F206E-DFB0-4047-B6E8-869F9BB5D91A.jpeg

Gorgeous shade @txcatx 

@txcatx  Wow, that's beautiful! 

@txcatx, the color is beautiful! It reminds me that I wanted to take a look at this year's Dior holiday polish! How long does the color typically last between starting to chip?

I hope you can find a dupe! 🤞

@itsfi Thanks! I hope I can find a good dupe before this polish dries out. I find that this polish lasts maybe 5 days before it starts chipping at the tips (I use OPI base coat and top coat). My nails grow really fast, and I usually replace my polish every 5-8 days, so it doesn't bother me. 

@txcatx 

A little polish thinner will keep it in shape for pretty much eternity (or until you finish it off)! 

@RGbrown Good to know; thanks! Now my biggest worry is actually finishing this bottle of polish!

@txcatx 

I'm fairly certain that panning a polish is a feeling I will never experience 😂 I can't decide if it would be good or bad to actually pan a true love; sad I suppose when it's a coveted LE like this 💜

@RGbrown I definitely use this polish sparingly. Like, maybe 4-5 times a year. I have an Essie polish that's fairly similar in color, but I don't love it as much as the Dior polish!

9 Replies
testing