Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Post a fall-inspired eye look and join us for a new prompt every week!

@Sunnysmom  Thanks!  I am soooo happy to find grays that work for me.

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Post a fall-inspired eye look and join us for a new prompt every week!

Beautiful look, @Ispend2much6!! 💖

@haleyvvvv  Thank you; that's high praise coming from you, master (mistress?) of shadowing!

@Ispend2much6  Perfection!! Love the colour!!

@ather  Thank you!!  It was fun to do.

Gorgeous look!! @Ispend2much6 

@lmaster   You're so sweet, thank you.  Since I started taking selfies of my makeup, I have gotten rid of quite a bit.  I was able to see how shades I thought were okay, actually weren't. I'm really glad these grays worked!

@Ispend2much6, oooh, I love greys! 😍  Such a cool, steely eye! Those Hourglass shadows look like they have a lot of pigment to them. 

@itsfi. I guess they do!

@Ispend2much6 such beautiful and sultry look. Love it 🔥🥰🌹

@blackkitty2014   You are such a sweet encourager!  I just have fun with makeup; I'm not an expert like so many on here. 🙂

I'm not sure if this is necessarily the typical Fall palette, but it has some fall shades that remind me of leaves, etc. It's the Pat McGrath Mothership MMXVII

fall look.jpg

PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership II Eyeshadow Palette – Sublime 

Gorgeous looks, @PrettyPaint!! 🤩 Both totally count as Fall looks IMO. 

Thank you so much !! @haleyvvvv 

@PrettyPaint  Great looks! I love the bronze one the most!!

@ather  Awww thanks! I tend to wear bronze most days 🙂

@PrettyPaint love these looks!! Those shades are beautiful!!

@lmaster Thank you so much!

@PrettyPaintLook at that green shade!!!  Both looks are so pretty.

Thank you so much @Ispend2much6. For some reason, green is the "colorful" shade I feel most comfortable wearing. 

@PrettyPaint @such beautiful looks. Yes to the colors and the wing. Amazing 🌹❤️🔥💕

1 Reply
testing