Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave fall lip and join us for a new prompt every week!

I. Can’t. @Titian06 !  😳😂

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave fall lip and join us for a new prompt every week!

lol 😄

@Sunnysmom 

@Sunnysmom , stunning. I bet it looks beautiful on you! 

I think it would look amazing on everyone to be honest @FullCoverageBB . It’s very forgiving! 💋

Just today I opened my second tube of LANEIGE Lip Glowy Balm .  I wear this year 'round, but fall is when I have to start making sure I use it every single day.

Okay, so... I don't do seasonal makeup (all of the colors, all of the time!), but I'll try to share things that kinda fall into what most (or some) folks consider the autumn range. Fall is my favorite season, after all. Let's see... must tag a product Sephora carries... how about Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Slip Shine Sheer Shiny Lipstick 10 Vamps Who Brunch ? Think of it as a fun summer-to-fall transition lipstick: very balmy and emollient, a bit blue-sparkly fun, shiny sheer coverage... sounds very "summer," I know, BUT it's also a deep plum shade... that's a "fall color," right? 😂💜 Just work with me here. 

Throwback: July 2020. (Eyes are PMG Mothership VIII.) Heh, look at the more "appropriate" fall lipstick shades behind me. :DThrowback: July 2020. (Eyes are PMG Mothership VIII.) Heh, look at the more "appropriate" fall lipstick shades behind me. 😄

I could post various browns, terracottas, oxbloods, blacks, etc... might have to come back and post again this week. 

@WinglessOne  

Great color and what a stunning combination with that beautiful eye look.

I love it @WinglessOne 

Thank you @fatimamummy !

@WinglessOne stunning!!!!!!! 😍❤️❤️❤️❤️

Thank you @lmaster ! 😊

@WinglessOne Love this look on you!!!! 😍

Thank you @SportyGirly125 ! 🙂 

This is totally a transitional season shade, @WinglessOne!! And you look stunning!! 💄

Spoiler
I'm totally with you on the whole all colors all of the time!! 

Thanks @haleyvvvv !  Even when I've tried to do seasonal makeup for a year (as part of a contest among friends), I've completely failed. Especially in the cooler/colder months. I mean, what colors truly don't "work" for fall and winter? September is still peak harvest time, and many veggies come in a wide range of vibrant colors. October is candy month. Yay, colorful candy! Maybe November can get seasonal with Thanksgiving-inspired color stories—unless your Thanksgiving dinners are like mine (I'm known to make a huge batch of japchae and/or other colorful foods instead of turkey and the traditional orange/brown/green/cream colored dishes). December is gift-giving holiday season, which is often very colorful! 

I do love the colors of changing/falling leaves each fall, and I get why so many folks shift their makeup colors to match. I sometimes like to use those "fall colors" in the dead heat of summer, to remind myself that cooler weather's coming eventually. 🙂 

Truly all colors work every month. There's always something colorful going on. Or vice versa. I'm drawn a lot to warm bronze shades in the summer that totally seem more "Fall" to me. But I grew up in the desert with little seasonal variation (and brown and greenish year round) and moved to snowy Rockies for almost a decade where the seasons are reversed from the desert, and it's snowy 8-9 months, so maybe not having variety has made me not think about seasonal shades, lol.

For Canada, Thanksgiving is in October (which is horrible, it means Xmas comes right after Hallowe'en). But ditto, not a turkey household.

This color looks great on you, @WinglessOne !  I'm also with you on "all the colors all the time!"  I don't do seasonal makeup either.

Thank you @Titian06 ! Back in my liquid/cream foundation days, I did do the lighter winter shade vs. deeper summer shade thing... that's as seasonal as I've ever gotten with makeup. I don't even do that anymore, thanks to vitamin A and sunscreen diligence. Hooray for year-round colors! 

That’s really fun @WinglessOne , and now while you’re at it let’s have a gander at those lip towers I spy 🤗

Thanks @Sunnysmom ! Heh, there are photos of my 3 lipstick carousels floating around BIC... I'm about to add 2 or 3 more if I can't get serious about another thorough declutter round. (Each carousel holds 80 bullets as configured, but I always reconfig the top tray so I can get more than 16 lipsticks up there.) I have spillover lipstick in various little boxes all over the place right now. 🤦‍♀️ And don't ask me about the glosses or other liquid lipsticks I usually keep in in-drawer spice racks. I'm in the very slow process of moving all my makeup out of the bathroom to a vanity area in my bedroom, because why not add to the chaos while I'm at it. 🤣

Now that's a genius idea, putting glosses in spice racks.  I have these; I'll bet I could fit 3-4 in each spice bottle section.

71+z2P38rsL._AC_UL320_.jpg

27 Replies
testing