Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Flaunt your fall nails and join us for a new prompt every week!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

This week, we want to see what nail colors and/or designs you have been wearing lately! Reply below to share a photo and use the "#" symbol to tag Sephora products you used. 

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave cozy fragrance and join us for a new prompt every week!

@SportyGirly125  I may have to find some - they are just too cute. 

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave cozy fragrance and join us for a new prompt every week!

@PrettyPaint They sell them at the creme shop’s direct site, Macy’s and Ulta 

So it may not be a “cozy” scent, but Dolly Parton's perfume 😍😍😍

First warm and cozy that pops into my mind is KILIAN Paris Princess Eau de Parfum . I wear this year round. I love it's spiced marshmallowy goodness. Some other cozy scents are:

Mugler Aura Mugler Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL this just swirls around you when a breeze hits it.

#Chanel Coco So very spicy.

Guerlain Shalimar Eau de Parfum 1.6oz/50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray  Not too spicy, not too floral. Very warm.

NEST New York Midnight Fleur Eau de Parfum Rollerball 0.27 oz/ 8 mL The dry down to this is so warm and inviting.

DOLCE&GABBANA Dolce Garden This is one I reach for when I want a cozy, feminine feel. Sometimes to sleep with a happy, snuggly ambiance.

#Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL. Yummy goodness day or night!

Fall fragrance is easy. I love warm, spicy, mashmallowy, cookie and pumpkin sweet scents.

I love TOM FORD Velvet Orchid this time of year and into the winter! It's a richer, heavier floral so I feel like I can't wear it in the spring/summer. 

@Mcakes  Mmmmm that's a good one.

#JoMaloneWoodsageandSeasalt

this is a great transitional fragrance from late summer into early Fall!! So ready for sweater weather!

Love this scent, @BlueridgeBelle! It is one of my favorite JM fragrances.

@BlueridgeBelle --That's a lovely scent-- I have a sample and use it now & then myself.

I don’t really switch scents to seasons. It’s mood thing for me but some fall scents could be

HUDA BEAUTY KAYALI VANILLA | 28 

Ellis Brooklyn MYTH Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray 

KILIAN Paris Princess Eau de Parfum 

Kilian is my new fav!

Like with lippies, I don't subscribe to seasonal personal scents, but some scents that I like that could be considered Fall scents are: 

Tory Burch Nuit Azur (is the Azur line discontinued?) 

TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille 

Juliette Has a Gun Vanilla Vibes 

TOM FORD Jasmin Rouge 

One of my top favorite perfume 🌹❤️

@blackkitty2014 Jasmine Rouge is definitely beautiful! 

Jo Malone’s Orange Blossoms gives out a wonderful scent that makes me feel so sweet.  

Right now I’m enjoying Jo Malone’s Nutmeg & Ginger. It looks like this particular scent isn’t currently sold at sephora, so I unfortunately can’t tag it. But it’s definitely a cozy one.

Veronique Gabai is a beautiful warm woody floral scent that is my new fall favourite 

96169A3A-3552-467A-933A-51DF9021356C.jpeg

@fatimamummy , that bottle is gorgeous

Clinique Cookies and Kisses, Clinique Cashmere and Cocoa, B and B Works Ivory Cashmere and Bonfire Bash, Ellis Brooklyn Super Amber, Mugler Alien Goddess and Mix Bar Vanilla Bourbon are definitely giving warm, cozy, fall vibes. I love them, all!

the coziest fragrance in my opinion is Juliet Has A Gun - Vanilla Vibes!! Juliette Has a Gun Vanilla Vibes I'm obsessed! & I have had a Sephora Fragrance Certificate to redeem a fragrance with VanillaVibes as an option. Ive had it for over a year but I can't redeem it bc there are no Sephora stores anywhere near me. & You can't redeem it at the Sephora inside JCPenny or online. So I'm screwed I guess. I bought my boyfriend & I both one of those Sephora Fragrance Sample Boxes online that comes with the Scent Certificate not realizing that I wouldn't be able to turn mine or his in at the JCPenny Sephora. 😔😔😩😩  Wahhh!! 😭😭😭 Ohhh well. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But yeah I love me some vanilla vibes! HBU??

@HaileyMichelleM -- your enthusiasm fro this scent is delish!

Honestly my go-to fall/winter fragrance is CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum Intense . There's just something so rich and luxurious about it - I think it may be the amber in it that I just love. It just makes me want to wrap myself up in a cozy sweater and put on my fall boots and hit the town.

niki172_0-1631242346336.jpeg