Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tell us your go-to masks and check in for a new prompt every week!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tell us your go-to masks and check in for a new prompt every week!

@faeriegirl I like this mask too!

I've been trying lots of new ones lately but a forever constant in my cupboard is the fresh Rose Face Mask 3.3 oz/ 100 mL It is calming and always leaves me feeling refreshed with soft supple skin.... especially great if you have regularly dry or sensitive skin like me! 

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave cozy fragrance and join us for a new prompt every week!

My go-to face masks depend on what my skin needs & the situation, some of my favourites are below:

Summer Fridays Jet Lag Maskis perfect after a long day or for it's intended use, post travel. I've also used it as a moisturizer and it did the trick. I especially love that it's fragrance free

Charlotte Tilbury Goddess Clay Mask 2.54 oz/ 75 mLis an amazing 10 min fix, applying before a shower and moisturizing well after (as you always should tbh), it manages to smooth and tighten the skin without any discomfort. I usually avoid clay because of my dry skin but this mask works too well to ignore

fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Exfoliating Rescue Mask is my latest find from a brand I considered myself pretty familiar with. This mask identifies itself as a "five minute facial", and it lives up to this claim. It smells so good and works like an absolute charm, enhancing the skin where applied and immediately creating an obvious difference. Would highly recommend trying this one out

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave cozy fragrance and join us for a new prompt every week!

Ooh, Jetlag is SO good, @lavendersmoke!!

Here are some of my self care masks

LANEIGE Eye Sleeping Mask 0.8 oz/ 25 mL 

LANEIGE Lip Treatment Balm 0.35 oz/ 10g

LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C 

J.One Jelly pack in black

Glow Recipe Watermelon + AHA Glow Sleeping Mask 2.7 oz/ 80 mL 

Youth To The People Superberry Hydrate + Glow Dream Night Cream + Mask with Vitamin C 2 oz / 59 ml 

Love all these currentlyLove all these currently

@SportyGirly125 Adorable packaging!

@tjffc I know right?

@SportyGirly125  They are so cute too!

@PrettyPaint I love this collab so much!

@SportyGirly125  I may have to find some - they are just too cute. 

@PrettyPaint They sell them at the creme shop’s direct site, Macy’s and Ulta 

So it may not be a “cozy” scent, but Dolly Parton's perfume 😍😍😍

I love TOM FORD Velvet Orchid Eau de Parfum Fragrance this time of year and into the winter! It's a richer, heavier floral so I feel like I can't wear it in the spring/summer. 

@Mcakes  Mmmmm that's a good one.

#JoMaloneWoodsageandSeasalt

this is a great transitional fragrance from late summer into early Fall!! So ready for sweater weather!

Love this scent, @BlueridgeBelle! It is one of my favorite JM fragrances.

@BlueridgeBelle --That's a lovely scent-- I have a sample and use it now & then myself.

I don’t really switch scents to seasons. It’s mood thing for me but some fall scents could be

KAYALI VANILLA | 28 

Ellis Brooklyn MYTH Eau de Parfum 1.7 oz/ 50 mL Eau de Parfum Spray 

KILIAN Paris Princess Eau de Parfum 

Kilian is my new fav!

Like with lippies, I don't subscribe to seasonal personal scents, but some scents that I like that could be considered Fall scents are: 

Tory Burch Nuit Azur (is the Azur line discontinued?) 

TOM FORD Tobacco Vanille Eau de Parfum Fragrance 

Juliette Has a Gun Vanilla Vibes 

testing