Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you're thankful for!

TeamBIC_0-1630508831838.png

Autumn is approaching! We’re getting cozy in the Beauty Insider Community, and what better way to channel the spirit of the season than with a beauty challenge? For the next few months, we’re calling on you to respond to weekly beauty-related prompts inspired by fall. We’re doubling down on self-care and autumnal glam right in time for colder weather and spooky season, and we hope you’ll join us for the fun!

Check out our weekly prompts below:

• Week 1 (9/1 - 9/7): Tag your fave fall lip product (plus any selfies or swatches!) 💋
  • Week 2 (9/8 - 9/14): Share a fragrance that gives you cozy vibes 🍂
  • Week 3 (9/15 -9/21): Shout-out your go-to self-care masks 🧖🏼
  • Week 4 (9/22 - 9/28): List your bath & body routine for colder months 🛁
  • Week 5 (9/29 - 10/5): Post a photo of a fall-inspired eye look 👀
  • Week 6 (10/6 – 10/12): Tag your current hair care routine 💇🏾
  • Week 7 (10/13 – 10/19): Name a seasonal home scent you’ve been loving 🕯
  • Week 8 (10/20 – 10/26): Show us your amazing autumn-inspired nail designs 💅
  • Week 9 (10/27 – 11/2): Happy Halloween! Name a beauty product or trend you were scared to try but ended up loving 🎃
  • Week 10: (11/3 – 11/9): Tag your skincare routine of the season 💆
  • Week 11 (11/10 – 11/16): Name a hair tool you would use to get glam during the holidays 🔥
  • Week 12 (11/17 – 11/23): Tag a holy-grail self-care product that you’re thankful for 🦃

Hit the "Reply" button below and use the "#" symbol to tag a standout product in your self-care routine. The Beauty Insider Community can't wait to hear your recommendation!

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave cozy fragrance and join us for a new prompt every week!

TOM FORD Jasmin Rouge Eau de Parfum Fragrance 

One of my top favorite perfume 🌹❤️

Re: Fall Cozy Challenge: Tag your fave cozy fragrance and join us for a new prompt every week!

@blackkitty2014 Jasmine Rouge is definitely beautiful! 

Jo Malone’s Orange Blossoms gives out a wonderful scent that makes me feel so sweet.  

Right now I’m enjoying Jo Malone’s Nutmeg & Ginger. It looks like this particular scent isn’t currently sold at sephora, so I unfortunately can’t tag it. But it’s definitely a cozy one.

Veronique Gabai is a beautiful warm woody floral scent that is my new fall favourite 

96169A3A-3552-467A-933A-51DF9021356C.jpeg

@fatimamummy , that bottle is gorgeous

Clinique Cookies and Kisses, Clinique Cashmere and Cocoa, B and B Works Ivory Cashmere and Bonfire Bash, Ellis Brooklyn Super Amber, Mugler Alien Goddess and Mix Bar Vanilla Bourbon are definitely giving warm, cozy, fall vibes. I love them, all!

the coziest fragrance in my opinion is Juliet Has A Gun - Vanilla Vibes!! Juliette Has a Gun Vanilla Vibes I'm obsessed! & I have had a Sephora Fragrance Certificate to redeem a fragrance with VanillaVibes as an option. Ive had it for over a year but I can't redeem it bc there are no Sephora stores anywhere near me. & You can't redeem it at the Sephora inside JCPenny or online. So I'm screwed I guess. I bought my boyfriend & I both one of those Sephora Fragrance Sample Boxes online that comes with the Scent Certificate not realizing that I wouldn't be able to turn mine or his in at the JCPenny Sephora. 😔😔😩😩  Wahhh!! 😭😭😭 Ohhh well. 🤷🏼‍♀️ But yeah I love me some vanilla vibes! HBU??

@HaileyMichelleM -- your enthusiasm fro this scent is delish!

Honestly my go-to fall/winter fragrance is CHANEL COCO MADEMOISELLE Eau de Parfum Intense . There's just something so rich and luxurious about it - I think it may be the amber in it that I just love. It just makes me want to wrap myself up in a cozy sweater and put on my fall boots and hit the town.

niki172_0-1631242346336.jpeg

My absolute favorite 🥰

@niki172 -- not sure I've ever tired this one, but whoa, that bottle is gorgeous!

@heavyhedon it really is such a lovely luxe scent. I'd highly recommend trying it in the future if you can!

@twilightnicky I love it too 

Did so good guys😊👍

Fall is my favourite season, but I tend to gravitate towards more powdery, floral scents for perfume. However, I think the Maison Margiela REPLICA Whispers In The Library 1 oz/ 30 mL Eau de Toilette Spray is such a lovely scent and excellent transition into something warm for the cool season up ahead. It features pepper essence, tonka bean absolute and cedarwood which blend together into the perfect warming fragrance. I love how their fragrance collection is unisex, and tailored to any gender. It also comes available as a candle! Maison Margiela 'REPLICA' Whispers in the Library Scented Candle 5.8 oz/ 165 g 

TBH, I have always preferred more delicate scents-- colognes, mists, body sprays over perfume, and I like clean, fresh, light scents like single florals or bare green mists. They just smell better on me than musky or spicy, complex more "grown up" scents. Like, I still miss Love's Fresh Lemon! 

So in autumn I turn to something like B&BW spray in Rain Kissed leaves, Avon''s body mist in Apple & Glazed Walnut, and my fave, a classic vintage Avon scent:The Dogwood Blossom decanter filled with Apple Blossom cologne.  

Tracked this down on eBay; I had it decades ago, now I have it again.Tracked this down on eBay; I had it decades ago, now I have it again.

@heavyhedon  

That bottle is beautiful!

@elleb810 -- it is. When I was young, I had so many Avon decanters-- my sister sold Avon, then I sold it for some years, and my early beauty life was full of their stuff-- bath products, lip compacts too. 

testing