Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

Cyber Week Daily Wow 2018

Happy Monday, pretty people! With Cyber Week beginning, we knew we wanted to do something extra special so this week we are offering daily deals from Tuesday, 11/20, to Monday, 11/26. The best part? Everything is going to be 50% OFF! Yes, this is going to be a week of Daily Wows! Keep reading for a first look  and review of the Daily Wow products that will be coming to the US and Canada!

Tuesday 11/20:465874632.JPG

US: Benefit Cosmetics They're Real! Lengthening Mascara Black$25 $12.50

Many of you know and love this mascara  for everyday use so the time to stock up is now! This formula adds volume,  lifts your lashes and you can add multiple coats for a glam look without any clumping.

47856324.JPG

CA: MAKE UP FOR EVER - Step 1 Skin Equalizer Primer$45 $22.50

There is a primer for almost any skintype! I own this hydrating primer and love howlightweight the formula feels and how quickly it absorbs. I have oily skin, so I use this whenever I'm going for a dewy look because it makes me glow without making my skin look like a greasy donut 🙂

Wednesday 11/21:7856945.JPGViolet Voss Like A Boss - PRO Eyeshadow Palette $45 $27 (US) $60 $30 (CA) 

If you haven’t tried anything from Violet Voss, this may be the time to test something new from the brand! The colors are beautiful (check out our swatches!) with basic, pigmented mattes and unique, workable shimmers. @KatieBT got to test it out and she loved how easy the formula went on her eyes and blended.

CA ONLY:7896542.JPG

• Cover FX - Dewy Finish Setting Spray $39 $19.50
  • Cover FX - High Performance Setting Spray $39 $19.50
  • Cover FX - Illuminating Setting Spray $39 $19.50
  • Cover FX - Mattifying Setting Spray $39 $19.50

We didn’t get to test out any of these setting sprays, but if any of you have, please let us know what you truly think! 🙂 

Thursday 11/22:7893535.JPG

Smashbox- Be Legendary Lipstick $10.50 (US) $12.50 (CA)

This lipstick formula is so creamy and the shades are matte and vibrant. Your lips won’t feel  dry or flaky but the color is definitely long-lasting!

563421.JPG

Smashbox- Be Legendary Liquid Lipstick

The formula feels very moisturizing and long lasting which, is not always the case with lip gloss. It looks great as lip topper or worn on its own. If you’re looking for a holiday lip, this is for you!

Friday 11/23:

56347898.jpg

2587964.jpg

US: Naked Heat Palette $54 $27

Obsessed! After over one year of wondering I finally got to try the Naked Heat Palette and let’s just say that I’m a little upset I have to give it back. It’s a Naked Palette so you know it’s going to be good. The packaging is so pretty and the colors are everything I look for in a palette because they are richly pigmented and so blendable. This is a palette you can use every day or for a more glam look, depending on the colors you choose!

CA:856427.JPG

Bite Beauty- Prismatic Pearl Multistick $28 $14

This multistick is great for eyes, lips, and cheeks. It looks gorgeous on its own or as an eyeshadow/lip topper.

56348975421.JPG

Bite Beauty- Prismatic Pearl Crème Lip Gloss $25 $12.50

We’ve tested these glosses in the past. These  are highly pigmented, smell like candy, and come in a variety of colors you can use for daytime and nighttime looks.

Saturday 11/24:

Becca- First Light Priming Filter Face Primer $38 $19 (US) $46 $23 (CA)

Becca- Backlight Priming Filter Face Primer $38 $19 (US) $46 $23 (CA)

I got the chance to try the First light primer for about one month now. The verdict? I  will be buying (at least) one. The primer makes my skin look brighter, more awake and my skin looks fresh. I was highly impressed because it gives my skin a subtle glow without an oily appearance and, of course, it keeps my makeup in place all day!

Sunday 11/25:brushes.JPG

SC PRO Featherweight Crease Brush #38 $22 $11 (US) $28 $14 (CA) 

SC PRO Feathweight Complexion Brush #90 $34 $17 (US) $43 $21.50 (CA)

SC PRO Feathweight Powder Brush #91 $40 $20 (US) $50 $25 (CA)

SC PRO PRO Featherweight Fan Brush #92 $36 $18 (US) $45 $22.50 (CA)

SC PRO Featherweigt Blending #93 $30 $15 (US) $38 $19 (CA)

Monday 11/26:578963423.JPG

Tarte Tartelette™ Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette $39 $19 (US) $49 $24.50 (CA)

56342.JPG

Tarte Tartelette™ In Bloom Clay Eyeshadow Palette $39 $19.50 (US) $49 $24.50 (CA)

5634278.JPG

Tarte Tartelette™ Toasted Eyeshadow Palette $39 $19.50 (US) $49 $24.50 (CA)

If any of you have tried a Tartelette Palette than you understand how exciting it is for these to be included in the Daily Wow! Each Tarlette is beautiful, works for daytime and nighttime looks and the price cannot be beat. @KatieBT and I swatched all the palettes for you guys and were very impressed by how easily the formulas swatched. If you’re into basics or looking for an everyday palette be sure to add a Tartelette Palette to your cart.

Which Daily Wow are you adding to your shopping cart? Show & Tell!

Re: Cyber Week Daily Wow 2018

Palettes were up on the site with sale price before I got the rouge mail so I don’t think it was early access just for the rouge, maybe helpful for people who were not checking the site.

I checked around midnight PST and they were available and I practiced a lot of self control & left it in my cart, when I woke up they were sold out. I was relieved. Not effective way to avoid spending though as I went to mall to pick-up online order from another store for household stuff and eneed up buying the palette at the store 😐🙄🤭

RE: Cyber Week Daily Wow 2018

Wow those tartelette palettes sold out quickly! I snagged the one I wanted (tartelette matte), anyone else buy one?

Re: RE: Cyber Week Daily Wow 2018

I snagged both at one of my local Sephora stores.  I think I going to give the Tartelette in Bloom palette to my niece for her Christmas/birthday gift along some eye brushes, maybe an Elf set.  Not sure on that yet.

Why were the Tarte palettes already sold out at 6am eastern time? Were they released earlier than Monday morning which every post said they'd be released? Are they going to be restocked?

@Borntobemadeup That is crazy!!!  The OP talked about what a special deal this was, so to see the quantities so low on Cyber Monday is disheartening.  The only reason I got mine was b/c I was up after 3:00 a.m. to go to the bathroom and ordered b/c I was afraid they would be sold out when I woke at 6:30.  But I really didn't think they'd be OOS so quickly; I was just extra-cautious b/c the brush I wanted sold out to fast on Sunday.  It looks like if I had slept through the night, I wouldn't have gotten any palettes.

@BrendaBT I think one challenge might be for those of us that aren't on PST.  So, if a Daily Wow starts at 12:00 am PST, EST would be 3:00 am and many of us aren't awake then.  IDK what the solution would be, but maybe splitting the difference might help.

@greeneyedgirl107 That is great feedback! Thank you, I'll be sure to pass your message along! 🙂 

@BrendaBT Thanks, girl!  

Related image

Hi @Borntobemadeup,

We do not have a restock date available. Please check back or check your local Sephora as it is on sale there as well. Thanks! 

Best Wishes,

Janean

Sephora sent an email that said Rouge gets early access to them and they were available to Rouge at midnight Eastern time (which is 9pm Pacific Time). I clicked on them and at midnight Eastern time, all 3 pallets were available. I think a lot of people were up at that time and bought them. Tarte is as popular as Urban Decay on the Weekly Wow & so I think people made it a point to stay up late in order to buy them before they sell out.

@dennisselisseth What time did you get an email? I didn’t get one for early access.

I added the matte one in my cart at 12h10am and it was so...

I added the matte one in my cart at 12h10am and it was sold out (and so was the In Bloom version by the time I finished putting in my credit card number. 12h10am!!!! Plus the one brush I wanted from the daily wow yesterday (the bigger powder brush) was already sold out long before the deal was even activated... and surprise!!! It is now in stock, full price 😕 somehow I wonder where these were when the deal was on. It's getting more and more ridiculous every time.

@dennisselisseth That's interesting.  I must have missed that.  I got an e-mail at 12:34 a.m. this morning alluding to "Rouge first" but didn't read it b/c I was asleep - I didn't bother to stay up late b/c when I had tried for the brushes on Sunday it was past 1:00 a.m. and they weren't on sale yet.  That's cool that Rouge got the early access, but it might not have helped if the e-mails were sent out that late?

I should say that I was lucky to get mine, though.

@Borntobemadeup I saw them up at midnight EST but when I went back to order around 12:45am all 3 were sold out. The Cyber Monday banner with the Tarte palettes seems to have been taken down from the app as well. I don’t know if they’ll be restocked because they just say “Out of Stock” without the option to be notified by email, so I usually find that those items don’t come back in stock, but I could be wrong about that. I would wait for a mod to answer that concretely.A2BC158E-768F-4A87-9634-7234782BCC85.png

Re: Cyber Week Daily Wow 2018

The brushes are in the sale for cyber-Monday and are sale on the page but not on the individual page, nor in your cart.   How do I get refunded the price difference?

RE: Re: Cyber Week Daily Wow 2018

The brushes were part of yesterdays daily wow, not today @krazykollector

Re: RE: Re: Cyber Week Daily Wow 2018

Then the brushes should have been removed from the site.  I am not going to Sephora every day to see what is what.  I went this a.m. for the cyber-monday sale and the brushes were there at half price.  So, that is the price they should honor; if the company has any. 

Cyber Week Daily Wow 2018

will the tarte palettes be restocked for Canada

I’m wondering the same thing! I was lucky enough to get Toasted but other 2 were sold and I was looking 10 minutes after it went live. 😞

oof

oof

Is it an online deal only or can we find it in store. I didn’t know it was being released Sunday at 9pm PST, I’ve missed it. 😥
testing