cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Trending at Sephora
|

10/26 Weekly Wow!

Hello!

We're back with another Weekly Wow, and this week is all about upping your complexion game. The products listed below will be 50% off starting this Thursday, October 26th! These deals won’t last long, so make sure you snag anything you have your eye on before it’s gone.

Anastasia Beverly Hills Powder and Cream Contour Kits $40 TO $20

We're throwing it back to our very first Weekly Wow deal! In case you missed out the first time, now is you chance to get your hands on these contour kits. Check out our swatches and reviews here! FYI: These contour kits will be coming to both the US and Canada for Week of Wow!

Stila Correct & Perfect All-In-One Color Correcting Palette $45 to $22.50

stila.JPG

This all-in-one color-correcting palette is great for neutralizing skin tone imperfections. It has five correcting creams to help with hyper-pigmentation, dullness, redness and dark circles. This palette also includes two finishing powders to brighten and set the cream. We’re really big fans of the luxurious, artistic-looking packaging!

Becca Shimmering Skin Perfector Poured Crème Highlighter $38 to $19

These highlighters are richly pigmented and their creamy formula allows for an easy and buildable application. For full color payoff I recommend using a makeup sponge or pat on with your fingers! There are shades for every skintone which can be used to highlight the high-points of your face. Whether you want a subtle or intense highlight, most of you already know that you can’t go wrong with Becca highlighters! Both the US and Canada will get the Becca highlighters 🙂 
BECCA shimmering skin perfector poured.jpg

@KatieBT wearing Champagne Pop.@KatieBT wearing Champagne Pop.

Complexion Perfection Brush Set $45 to $20

This brush set comes complete with four brushes that can be used to blend out your favorite foundation and concealer. The super soft and dense bristles allow for precise and even application. My personal favorite is the Pointed Foundation Brush, it makes blending my liquid foundation easy and its’ pointed tip worked great for getting coverage under my eyes and around my nose. This brush set is great for all artistry levels and is a great travel companion! This bursh set will also be featured in Canada's Week of Wow!

brush set.JPG

Philosophy The Microdelivery Resurfacing Peel $72 to $36peel.JPG

I got to test this two-step kit out myself and it is everything! The first step to massage the resurfacing peel onto clean, damp skin. After massaging the Vitamin C-packed crystal goodness into my face for a minute my skin actually felt softer! I was already loving step one but when I added the activating gel for step two... Game changer! The gel made my skin feel all warm and tingly (in a good way)! Once I rinsed it off the texture on my face was noticeably smoother. I am definitely going to continue using this as my weekly exfoliator. Bonus! This stuff smells like freshly-cut oranges 🙂

*** UPDATE 10/25 - the following products will be included in Canada's Week of Wow***

What's your favorite Becca highlighter shade? Show & tell!

Will there be another weekly wow this week?

Will there be another weekly wow this week?

Re: 10/26 Weekly Wow!

OOO skincare 😄 I wanna try Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb one day for my skin~! and the makeup options are on point this week!

I tried the Philosophy Microdelivery Peel this weekend and absolutely love it! It has the right balance for me - effective yet not too aggressive; something I definitely see becoming a staple in my routine. 

What's worth to buy from deals in Canada tarte clay play or tarte rain forest if the sea ? 

hey is this the last week of weekly wows or will there be...

hey is this the last week of weekly wows or will there be one next week as well ?

so happy to see the tarte clay play available for sale in Canada!! I was so sad that I missed it before

Thank you for the skincare!!  I will absolutely be trying out the Philosophy Peel (and getting a set for my sister-in-law's birthday next month).

@RachelBTThanks for the heads up and reviews guys! Oooooh I bought a Cover FX contour palette at last week's weekly wow because I missed out on the Anastasia but I really wanted the Anastasia palette! : ) A girl can have 2 cream contour palettes right? Lol.  If anyone has tried both the Colour FX and the Anastasia palette I would love to hear you thoughts guys.  Xox : )

Anonymous Insider

I dont have experience eith the ABH kit but I got the Cov...

I dont have experience eith the ABH kit but I got the Cover FX one a while back too and i love it. The packaging easy to bring around and the 4 colors worked well and were enough for me. The colors are the same as their creme foundations so they're not really made with "grey" in them like a lot of contour colors typically are (so it looks more like an actual shadow). The ABH kit overwhelmed we with the 2 extra colors lol

I picked up the ABH creme contour palette (in light) the first time around. I ❤️ it!!! I have skin on the dry side, and boy does this creme formula make a difference. I use it almost daily. 

Yes! definitely will be grabbing a powder Anastasia conto...

Yes! definitely will be grabbing a powder Anastasia contour kit to go with my creme one!

Really hoping Sephora decides to extend the Weekly Wows through the winter! I've purchased products through this that I will absolutely repurchase at full price when I run out.

@tsmich I had no idea the Weekly Wows were supposed to be so temporary - I thought they were going to happen indefinitely.  I am in love with them!  I already bought three items at such good prices.  The value is terrific!  Plus, makes Thursdays so much fun!  I hope Sephora continues them for a long time.  It would be a dream come true.  

Related image

I second this! I've been way more of an active shopper at sephora with the addition of the weekly wow's rather than a window browser! Probably not good for the wallet... but good for the soul! I've found some items that I definitely wouldn't have tried for the first time at full price, but will for sure be restocking at whatever price it's at when the time comes. 

yes! skincare will tempt me every time!

yes! skincare will tempt me every time!

RE: 10/26 Weekly Wow!

Looks like I will be picking up a few things this week!

I’m intrigued by the color correcting palette. I still haven’t found the perfect product for my dark circles yet. 

Have you tried MAC's correct and conceal palette?

Have you tried MAC's correct and conceal palette?

Re: Have you tried MAC's correct and conceal palette?

@ntegrity4me I don’t think I’ve tried that one. I’m looking it up right now. Thanks!

Hmmm. I've been wondering about the stila color correctin...

Hmmm. I've been wondering about the stila color correcting palette for a little while. Maybe I'll stop by a store and give it a try.
Conversation Stats
Photos6
  • BECCA shimmering skin perfector poured.jpg
  • brush set.JPG
  • stila.JPG
  • @KatieBT wearing Champagne Pop.
  • peel.JPG
testing