Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Routine

I need help creating a pretty good skincare routine! Mine curently is not the greatest. I have an oily t-zone sometimes but dry skin, acne, redness, puffiness, dark circles, acne scars, and lots of blackheads on my nose specifically. Anything helps! No budget!

Re: Routine

Hi there! It sounds like you have combo skin, as do I! I would say start with a basic routine to get your skin in shape before going crazy with a 10-step routine. In the warmer months try a wash like Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Mini Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel 2 oz/ 60 mL as it really helps with oil/breakouts in summer. A good vitamin c serum is worth it's weight in gold AND generally works for every skin type. Try OLEHENRIKSEN Truth Serum Hydrating Vitamin C Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL it's a classic and truly delivers! Then finish up with a good water/gel moisturizer to keep your t-zone in check. I personally LOVE Tatcha The Water Cream Oil-Free Pore Minimizing Moisturizer because it brightens the skin without making it greasy. Finish with a good spf like Summer Fridays Sheer Skin Tint with Hyaluronic Acid + Squalane , it's very liquidy and spreads BEAUTIFULLY on the skin. If you want, add an eye cream in for any concerns like wrinkles/circles/etc but I'd say start slow and build from there! Good luck and lemme know if you end up trying any of these products!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing