Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Urban Decay Naked On The Run

We swatched Urban Decay's Naked On The Run Palette to see how the colors looked on different skin tones. What do you think?

Do you have a swatch of this palette? Post a pic in the thread below!

Naked On The Run will be available online December 1st and in stores December 4th!

NOTR.jpg

Shop Naked on The Run> http://www.sephora.com/naked-on-the-run-P390960

Anonymous Insider

Re: Urban Decay Naked On The Run

ill be skipping this. i have too much of the same shades and ud palettes that I dont use.   however, if a new naked palette comed out ill buy it:)

I've been trying to decide on this one and seeing the swatches helps make that decision. The bronzer/blush/HL combo kinda kills it for me. I'll stick to buying the individuals.

Anonymous Insider

When I first saw this I thought - I have to get this.  I agree with comments saying that the bronzer looks a bit orange which is disappointing.  A great all round palette to have without having a make up bag full of different products.  

If anyone from Australia reads this and knows a supplier that ships to Australia please let me know, thank you in advance.  Found one supplier on Amazon but does not ship to Australia!

It would make a great Christmas gift for someone I know with a much darker skin tone.

Nordstrom has NoTR and ships to Australia via Borderfree. See trial cart below.

Nordstrom NoTR.png

Anonymous Insider

Too shimmery for me. Make a matte version and I am all about it 

Wayne Goss is doing a giveaway for the Naked On the Run, to enter you just have to leave a comment on the video. He may also be giving away a Naked Vault if he gets enough twitter followers. Which seems like a weird condition, but hey it's his vault.

Love the idea behind this. but not pleased with the actual colours. That bronzer is HORRIBLE on all skin tones, and al lthe eyeshadows are in the same mid-range. The first and last ones are nice, but the rest are too similar. Where is the lighter base colour? Also needs a double-ended brush to make this a true all-in-one travel palette.

I agree. All of those eyeshadows are just different variations of brown...Not actually travel friendly or versatile. Needs more contrast, like a light highlighting/allover color a soft taupe, or a dark brown. Something like that 😞 Disappointed that there isn't even a little brush in there

This could've been a nice weekend travel palette, but why on Earth would they include this particular bronzer shade?! It doesn't look nice on ANY skintone! The eyeshadows look pretty nice though, but it's a no-buy for me.

Anonymous Insider

I agree completely. It doesn't look good on any of the skin tones that it was swatched on. Bummer, because I was interested in this. I guess it could be an eyeshadow blending color, but then what's the purpose of it if it's not all in one?

I agree!! The bronzer is so orange. I have though that since they came out with those little bronzer/blush sets. I haven't bought any of them, because I knew they'd look awful. 

This says Rouge can get it now online. Why can't I access it?

I got an email saying VIB Rouge gets first access and that it is online now. Get It Now link does NOT let me purchase it now even though I am signed into my account..  A bit disappointing but it gave me time to consider other set options....so I ordered a different brand set off of a different website that is actually an even better value.

Anonymous Insider

How can VIB rouge buy this email states it's avail to us so why can't I find the option to purchase? Thanks

Anonymous Insider

Overlooked the date not avail till dec bummer got excited to early will make sure to grab this fabulous kit!

so pretty. I need this in my life.

I wanted this palette so badly until I saw the Temptalia swatches.  Why did they have to make the bronzer for an umpah lumpah?  My face is not orange!  Nor do I want it to be orange unless I'm going as a pumpkin for halloween.  And the blush is too bright and pink.

Perhaps you could use the "bronzer" (lol) for a base-type eye shadow? Hopefully it won't go to waste 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Take it back! When I use there product and I don't like it I just take it back to the store!  They always take it back and refund my money!

I so wanted to not "need" this....but....I need it. 

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • NOTR.jpg
  • Nordstrom NoTR.png
testing