cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Makeup Is Life
|

Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – FINAL ROUND: Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush

TeamBIC_0-1709311651362.png

We’re kicking off March right by bringing back the BIC’s favorite beauty bracket challenge – Makeup Madness! 😉 For the fourth year in a row, we’re putting makeup-related categories to the test by asking Community members to pick their favorite between two every week. At the end of the bracket, we’ll know which makeup category will earn this year’s Community Champion crown. 👑

In past years, Mascara, Lipstick, and Eyeshadow have earned the honorable title of Makeup Madness winner. This year, we’re bringing eight fresh categories into the frenzy – we’ll reveal them slowly and keep a visual of the current bracket updated below! 

Cream Blush took the win in Round 6! Now up for our final match-up: Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush!Cream Blush took the win in Round 6! Now up for our final match-up: Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush!

To vote in Makeup Madness, hit the reply button below and tell us which category you’re voting for AND tag a product within that category that you love! For example, the sparkle and shine queen @AlexBT might respond with, “Lip oil! One of my favorites is Dior Lip Glow Oil 20 Mahogany." 

On your marks … get set … go! New voting rounds begin on Fridays, and end the following Thursday at 2pm Pacific Time:

• ROUND 1 (3/1 – 3/7): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Tinted Lip Balm
  • ROUND 2 (3/8 – 3/14): Brushes (👑) vs. Sponges
  • ROUND 3 (3/15 – 3/21): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Contour Stick
  • ROUND 4 (3/22 – 3/28): Eyelash Curler (👑) vs. Eyeshadow Primer
  • ROUND 5 (3/29 – 4/4): Lip Oil (👑) vs. Brushes
  • ROUND 6 (4/5 – 4/11): Cream Blush (👑) vs. Eyelash Curler
  • FINAL ROUND (4/12 – 4/18): Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush
  • CHAMPION REVEALED (4/19): ???

Hit “Reply” below to vote for your personal pick in this week’s makeup category match up and tag your favorite by using the “#” symbol! Don’t forget to check back in for each week’s results and to participate in the next round of voting. 😊

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – FINAL ROUND: Lip Oil vs. Cream Blush

Cream blush. I know—I KNOW—“whaaaat how are you not voting for a ‘lippie’ to win it all?!” 😅 But see, the “lippie” in question is lip oil. Y’all know I’m a longtime lipstick addict, but lip oil is not one of my favorite products and I’m still not convinced it’s necessary when sheer lip gloss still exists. Sure, I like Ami Colé’s lip oil. But if you put a lip oil and lip gloss in front of me, I’ll pick the gloss 99% of the time. And since I use a fantastic lip balm, I don’t need to rely on a lip oil to moisturize my lips. 

Cream blush, on the other hand, is always welcome! And speaking of Ami Colé, I don’t think I’ve tagged Ami Colé Desert Date Cream Blush & Lip Multistick yet. Also, the cream blush in Natasha Denona Bloom Cheek Palette 0.48 oz/ 13.7 g is still one of my favorites. 

Also: I’m still surprised that lip oil beat brushes in round 5. I can see using fingers to apply just one or two eyeshadows to the entire lid as a “one (or two) and done” eye look. But seeing many people’s eye looks, I have a hard time believing brushes weren’t necessary. 😂 Then again, this comes from someone who has more brushes than necessary so you know, don’t mind me and my desire to contest that round’s results. 🤣

I have to go with lip oil! Dior Lip Glow Oil is always in my bag!

def lip oil!!

Cream blush 🙌🏼 too many favs to tag them all tho 😝

Cream blush for sure! I never used to wear blush but then I tried the Rare Beauty by Selena Gomez Soft Pinch Liquid Blush and now I’m obsessed!! 

Same, def a fav of mine!!

Cream Blush for sure!!!

Re: Makeup Madness Challenge 2024 – Round 6: Cream Blush vs. Eyelash Curler

Definitely cream blush. It also takes a longer time to use an eyelash curler than to put on blush 😊 

@TeamBIC  Cream blush for sure!!! I don’t need curled lashes but I need my pigment!    

I feel like it should be cream blush cause like sometime you gotta look pink and there is different varieties of the cream blushes

I missed the cut off for voting, but my stick straight lashes would have been all for the eyelash curler @TeamBIC

@itsfi  I missed it too but also had to answer.  My lashes are also naturally straight and also slightly downturned to boot.  I still chose blush cause without it I feel i look sick.😅

@heartsmyface, I don't think you look sick without blush, but I also know that you make every blush you wear look phenomenal! I'm just starting to (slowly) get back into blush again, so for me, lipstick as blush works out well at the moment, becuase, ummmm, I have a few lipsticks to choose from for that. 🤣

Shiseido Eyelash Curler Eyelash Curler  you can look awake by just curling your lashes

#eyelashcurler

The only daily product I use is mascara (aside from normal skin routine), and therefore must must have is Lilly Lashes Lilly Lashes Lash Curler 

Cream blush

• ROUND 6 (4/5 – 4/11): Cream Blush vs. Eyelash Curler

eyelash curler.  I could always use lipstick as blush. 

654 Replies
testing