From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Lip Lovers

Lip Lovers

• 102576 Members
  • 3870 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Think your lip routine is the balm? Share it with other lip-obsessed beauties.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Help me pick a lip stain!
|
Re: Help me pick a lip stain!
BOSS III INSIDER
Reply: @SarahRideout I would also look into Korean beauty. They are the lip stain OGs. Almost every Kbeauty brand has their own lipstain ...read more
@SarahRideout I would also look into Korean beauty. They are the lip stain OGs. Almost every Kbeauty brand has their own lipstain (usually more than one line). Look into Peripera, Rom&nd, Dasique, Amuse. They have glossy and velvet stains and can be very affordable depending on where you buy them. They also have tons of shades. I would also try the Maybelline Vinyl lipsticks. They have a glossy finish at first but if that wears off they have a liquid lipstick base that lasts a long time.
New Post in Lip Lovers
What are the best Dior lip oil dupes?
So I want to know the BEST Dior lip oil dupes. The more affordable ones preferred.
So I want to know the BEST Dior lip oil dupes. The more affordable ones preferred.
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Tatcha lip tint
|
Re: Tatcha lip tint
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Very few items that contain SPF make it to Canada since we have so many more chemicals/ingredients blacklisted compared to US. Wou ...read more
Very few items that contain SPF make it to Canada since we have so many more chemicals/ingredients blacklisted compared to US. Wouldn’t hold my breath…
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ilia stutter
|
Re: Ilia stutter
FRESH FACE I INSIDER
Reply: @sonsravani Its here ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Stutter . If it still doesn’t pop up for you, you can find it on Ilia’s web ...read more
@sonsravani Its here ILIA Color Haze Multi-Use Pigment Stutter . If it still doesn’t pop up for you, you can find it on Ilia’s website
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Ambassador Curated
100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
|
Re: 100 Days of Lipstick Challenge
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: Ouhh and the packaging is awesome @CynthieLu ...read more
Ouhh and the packaging is awesome @CynthieLu
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
This lip mask has been amazing! I love it so much and I really recommend it!
|
Re: This lip mask has been amazing! I love it so much and I really recommend it!
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @AllieSephora enjoy, it is a favorite of many on BIC ...read more
@AllieSephora enjoy, it is a favorite of many on BIC
Recent images from this conversation
New Reply in Lip Lovers
What is the best food-proof lip product?
|
Re: What is the best food-proof lip product?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Thanks so much! I heard a lot of things about Romand and I saw that they have a lot of beautiful colours to choose from. I'll chec ...read more
Thanks so much! I heard a lot of things about Romand and I saw that they have a lot of beautiful colours to choose from. I'll check it out! 😄
New Post in Lip Lovers
Sumer Friday
 summer Fridays vanilla beige so good
 summer Fridays vanilla beige so good
  • image.jpg
New Reply in Lip Lovers
Laniege cotton candy
|
Re: Laniege cotton candy
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: @Elliottttttt Laneige lip masks are a favorite in BIC. I love their pink lemonade lip mask. ...read more
@Elliottttttt Laneige lip masks are a favorite in BIC. I love their pink lemonade lip mask.
New Post in Lip Lovers
Lip Butter Balm
What is everyone’s favorite scent/flavor of Summer Fridays?
What is everyone’s favorite scent/flavor of Summer Fridays?
76,533 Posts