Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

This is my first time receiving a GIFT from such a well known brand name as Sephora. I mean... it's SEPHORA!!!!

The absolute shock and squealing I did while unboxing this summer treat gratis was hilarious ๐Ÿคฃ

If you want to see the video, I have it posted on my IG (ashleylapido) haha 

I have 2 MVP products that shocked me: 

• OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL - I had never tried this before, but wow does it make my hair beautifully salted, wave and light. It's a simple, easy product that gives such natural & lovely results. 

• TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil Guys... I had never even SMELLED this scent before it arrived. It is the perfect combo smell of what I would say Hawaii smells like (sand, sunscreen, subtle hints of coconut, hibiscus and salt). That is just the smell. Now the gold sparkles on my skin is a WHOLE other story. It is beautiful!!! 

๐Ÿ– โ˜€๏ธ ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ– โ˜€๏ธ ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ– โ˜€๏ธ ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ– โ˜€๏ธ ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ– โ˜€๏ธ ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ– โ˜€๏ธ ๐ŸŒŠ ๐Ÿ–

The others are just as amazing, but ones I had tested or smelled before. 

• fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator is surprisingly fine and gentle. The smell is more organize/natural than I typically like, but honestly the fact that it's gentle on my lips and leaves them feeling hydrated makes it worth it. I finally understand the hype ๐Ÿ˜‚

THANK YOU @TeamBIC for even noticing me in this huge, huge Sephora community and sending me these amazing products. I can't wait to get more involved and connect with other beauty addicts. ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜

A61723AC-F3A7-405B-8CA2-A34FF7FF39D6.jpegThe best summer surprise EVER!The best summer surprise EVER!I unboxed with the glasses on and bag in hand (haha).I unboxed with the glasses on and bag in hand (haha).

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–?

Congrats @AshLapido 

This picture is everything!! So cute!! I love that box everything came in too! I would definitely keep and reuse if I were you. 

Haha thank you!! Yes oh my goodness, I wanted to use mine too but my husband threw it out ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚

Congrats @AshLapido and may I say that you embody the summer spirit here ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ omg thank YOU!! Haha 

@AshLapido  Ahhh cutest pictures ever! Congratulations on receiving this!!

Congrats @AshLapido !

@AshLapido, love that this is your first Sephora gratis! ๐Ÿ’ Congratulations. ๐ŸŽ‰ Iโ€™m so thrilled you received these amazing summer treats and that youโ€™ve found some MVP goodies. โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ Such great photos too! 

Love these pics!!! Congratulations ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰ @AshLapido 

So cute @AshLapido , big congrats to you!! 

Congratulations on receiving this Gratis package, @AshLapido !  I like your last photo a lot, too!  ๐Ÿ˜  Transformation!

@AshLapido @Congrats on this gratis!

Congratulations @AshLapido! That last photo is perfect! 

Congratulations @AshLapido๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿพ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ Hope you enjoy everything 

Thank you so much @blackkitty2014 ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿคฉ Iโ€™m now confident everything is getting worn like.. everyday. Haha 

Congratulations @AshLapido! I can imagine your excitement! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ I am glad you are enjoying everything in this summer treat. BTW, I LOVE the last picture!!! So much fun! ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much Sara! Girl, I just wish I could have uploaded the boomerang of me tossing that confetti! ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ˜‚

Congratulations, @AshLapido , on your first gratis--how exciting! ๐Ÿฅณ  Enjoy your goodies! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thank YOU! It is mind blowing to be honest.. like how is this real? ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฉ

@AshLapido Congratulations on receiving your first gratis! Isn't so exciting! I know you are going to enjoy this community. Great photos ๐Ÿ“ธ ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒž

Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg