Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Tread ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

@eshoe  Thank you! I will update you soon!!!! 

OMG stop it!! Too cute! Congratulations @ather and pup-ather ๐Ÿ˜Ž

@Mcakes  thanks!!!! By far the best gratis ever! 

Those pictures are so adorable! Congratulations on this amazing gratis @ather ! Now we are fully ready for the summer! ๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ‰

@Saradestin  right!! Canโ€™t wait to test out all the great swag this weekend!!

Congrats, @ather! Both you and the pup look adorbs! 

@quspork  Thanks!

Wahoo @ather! ๐ŸŽ‰ Congratulations on these fabulous goodies. Love your photo and deck! You are all set for summer! Thatโ€™s awesome that your little guy is loving the sunnies - who can blame him?! 

@itsfi  Thank you!! I feel like my deck is a little oasis! On the weekend we usually have breakfast on the deck and drink coffee. Itโ€™s quite nice!!! Once it gets hot enough I like to dip my feet in the water!! Nothing more relaxing. And the best part is that Iโ€™m super close to all the snacks and lemonade in the house and no travel time ๐Ÿคฃ

@ather, it all sounds perfect! Itโ€™s like you have your own space for a little retreat. โ™ฅ๏ธ I lolโ€™ed when I read about the proximity of the snacks - so functional. Love your oasis even more! ๐Ÿ˜

@itsfi  I know when I go to the beach I always forget something so being at home is way better!!! 

2EFA65FD-5E12-41BD-BBA0-D5B12D65284F.jpeg

โ€ƒ

I love this photo @ather! ๐Ÿ˜ Your son is right at home in that floater! โ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธโ™ฅ๏ธ And heโ€™s a big kid now ๐Ÿ˜ณ no baby boy anymore (though heโ€™ll always be your baby). Time does go by quickly but I think itโ€™s especially felt when you see kids and how theyโ€™ve grown! 

@itsfi  I know I feel like he is growing up too fast! I bet your niece is growing up to fast also!! He really likes this floater because thereโ€™s no hole so he doesnโ€™t get wet. Heโ€™s got a donut ๐Ÿฉ float too but heโ€™s usually upset heโ€™s getting wet. Lol. Not sure if he really understands what pools are for but I get it. If the water is cold I would t want to get wet either!

@ather are you me? Totally content to do anything and everything from the comfort of home, yes please! 

@eshoe  Are we twins!!!! I think covid has made me really a homebody. I have created a comfortable place at home and itโ€™s my calm place!! 

@ather YES to having a peaceful retreat you can call your own!! I think I have always preferred the quiet of home (except for a few years getting all of the dancing out of my system, ha ha) to a lot of activity. It isnโ€™t perfect by any means, but I love it and it is definitely my little refuge. Cheers to that!!

Congrats @ather ! What a cute pup ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

@Mochapj  Thanks!!! 

@atherHow cute are you!!  And your baby. ๐Ÿ™‚

@Ispend2much6  Thanks! Heโ€™s my first baby. 

Congratulations @ather! I love the picture of you and your dogโค๏ธโค๏ธโค๏ธ

Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg