Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Tread ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Congrats @alexasteph !

@Mochapj Thank you! 

Congratulations on receiving this Summer Gratis from Sephora,  @alexasteph๐Ÿ˜Ž  Enjoy your Summer! ๐Ÿ– ๐ŸŒž   

Thank you @tsavorite !

@alexasteph Congrats on this gratis!

@SportyGirly125 Thank you! 

Congratulations on your gratis!

@Mellmars1185 Thanks! 

Congratulations!!! @alexasteph ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œ

@lmaster Thanks!!

Congratulations @alexasteph. Enjoy your summer with these goodies ๐ŸŒนโค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

@blackkitty2014 Thank you! Iโ€™m looking forward to using everything. 

Congratulations, @alexasteph !  Enjoy your summer goodies! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

Thanks @Titian06 ! 

@itsfi  @TeamBIC I received my box on Thursday but just got a chance to open it up last night. Thank you so much for the lovely gifts!

Out of the beauty products inside there is only one thing I've tried before so I'm looking forward to testing the rest of these out and I will pass the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream along to one of my nieces because I know they ADORE that scent. 

IMG_1513.jpg

I am really looking forward to trying out the OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL because I love me some tousled, beachy looking locks ๐Ÿ˜„

I've never tried any of the TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil body oils before so I am very much looking forward to trying this out, too. Ever since May Lindstrom stopped making my favourite body oil (The Good Stuff, RIP ๐Ÿ˜ฅ) I've been on the look out for a shimmery replacement and maybe this will be it ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

I'll also be honest, I'm not sure I even understand what this MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  is but I will give it my best try to figure that out ๐Ÿ˜„ When I opened the compact the texture was completely different than I was expecting it to be. 

And the BIC swag... that beach bag is so cute and I appreciate the sturdiness of it. So many tote bags feel quite flimsy and this one actually feels like it could hold a decent amount of stuff. And like I said below, the sunglasses are adorable and immediately made me think of @heartsmyface LOL. The towel is SO SOFT and snuggly, I almost want to use it as a throw blanket so I can snuggle it more often. I haven't inflated the floatie just yet since we took our pool out last year but I will be sure to pack it with me when I go to the cottage this summer!

Thank you again for all of the wonderful treats! It's really starting the summer off on a good foot ๐Ÿ™‚

Congratulations @Mochapj! Your niece is going to be thrilled, what a lucky girl โ˜บ๏ธ

Congratulations @Mochapj ! I'm sure you are the favorite aunt, a full size SDJ just because?! Yes please!! So fun that you get to share the love!

Congratulations on this amazing gratis @Mochapj ! There is so much and so good! Such an amazing way to start the summer! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats, @Mochapj! The additional BIC swag is definitely a winner in this set! 

Congrats on your summer treats @Mochapj , will be good to hear your thoughts on the TF !

Congratulations @Mochapj! ๐ŸŽ‰ Looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the TF body oil. Itโ€™s got a high bar to live up to with the May Lindstrom!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg