Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Tread ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

@Ispend2much6 Congrats on this gratis. 

@SportyGirly125  Thank you!!

Spoiler

Thank you so much to @TeamBIC for this wonderful Gratis! I was so excited to get my box and see the great surprises inside. I think I am full ready summer with these products! I canโ€™t wait to use the Tom Ford mini Soleil Blanc Shimmering body oil to help me create the perfect sun-kissed glow my next night out! I was also very happy to find some of my absolute favourite products like the Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Body cream, OUAI wave spray and Fresh sugar lip polish exfoliator. Makeup By MARIO soft sculpt transforming Skin Enhancer has been in my wish list since it come out so this is the product I was the most excited to try and explore with. I am feeling ready to embrace summer and would

like to thank Sephora and @TeamBIC once

again for this wonderful opportunity and I canโ€™t wait to see everyoneโ€™s Pictures!

CFDEB5AF-1878-4DBC-ACAA-14C0C334039B.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Congratulations @melissapurple22 !

Congratulations @melissapurple22! I love all of the little prisms on your gratis, it is truly magical, isnโ€™t it ๐Ÿ˜„

Congratulations @melissapurple22 !! SO excited for you to play with it all!

@melissapurple22 Congratulations! ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ’“

This is so awesome @melissapurple22 ! I am glad some of your loved and wished products were included in the package! I love everything as well! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Congrats, @melissapurple22

Enjoy all the summer treats , congrats @melissapurple22 ! 

Love that this summer gratis contained some of your favorites and wish list items @melissapurple22! โ™ฅ๏ธ Excited to hear what you think of the Makeup By Mario! Congrats!

Congratulations on receiving the Summer Gratis from Sephora, @melissapurple22 !  Have a great summer!  ๐ŸŒž

Congratulations @melissapurple22 ! ๐Ÿ™Œ

Congratulations!!! @melissapurple22 ๐ŸŽ‰๐Ÿ™Œ

Congratulations, @melissapurple22 !  Enjoy all your goodies! ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ’–

@melissapurple22 Congrats on this gratis!

Congratulations @melissapurple22 ๐ŸŽŠ๐ŸŽˆ๐Ÿพ 

My summer gratis box arrived this evening and UPS even knocked on the door for a change!  Thank you @TeamBIC !

20220625_183400.jpg

โ€ƒ

fresh Sugar Lip Polish Exfoliator - I'm looking forward to trying this product!  My lips are always dry and flaking.

MAKEUP BY MARIO SoftSculpt Transforming Skin Enhancerยฎ  - The color sent is definitely too dark for my pasty white skin, so I'll give it a try as a blush/bronzer.  Not to mention, I don't have the type of complexion this is meant for if used as described in the video. ๐Ÿ˜„

OUAI Wave Spray 4.9 fl oz/ 145 mL - I'm looking forward to trying this product too.  I tried a sea salt spray a number of years ago (I think it came in a Sephora Favorites hair kit) and it made a mess of my hair.  Of course it could have been user error. ๐Ÿ˜

Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Visibly Firming Refillable Body Cream - I know "everyone" loves this product for the scent, but it is waaaaaay too sweet; it may even trigger a migraine.  We'll see what happens. ๐Ÿค•

TOM FORD Soleil Blanc Shimmering Body Oil - Oil and shimmer...two items I avoid.  Sprayed a bit on my wrist.  The scent is unpleasant; however, the oil soaked in quickly and the shimmer is tolerable.  We'll see what I can figure out to do with this product! ๐Ÿค”

Tote Bag - Love!  Something cool to carry with me to work. ๐Ÿ‘

Sunglasses - Really cute, but absolutely huge! โคโคโค

Good to know there is a video on the SoftSculpt @Titian06 - I will have to check that out before using.

Congratulations @Titian06 ๐Ÿ’• That is so sweet that the UPS delivery person knocked on your door, they probably knew it was too good to just be left out on the porch!

Thanks, @Mcakes !  I like the way you think! ๐Ÿ’‹

25 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg