Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Tread ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

@heartsmyface  Yay!!! Those sunnies look perfect on you!!! I canโ€™t wait to test out the TF this weekend! Thatโ€™s awesome itโ€™s your favourite summer scent!

@ather  I think I may like this more than the perfume cause i put some on the back of my hand to test the lever of shimmer (beautifully subtle inside but I still have to go outside and test it in sunshine) I have since washed my hands twice and I can still smell it!  very nice!  

@heartsmyface @ather I went thru at least 2 mini every summer. Love it!

@blackkitty2014   Yeah I can see why!  Itโ€™s  wonderful!  

@heartsmyface Congrats on the gratis. Love your pictures ๐Ÿ˜

congrats @heartsmyface !!! Those sunnies were totally made for you!

Thatโ€™s a riot @heartsmyface , great pics and perfect for your next outdoor adventure! โ˜€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Whoโ€™s looking sooo cool liked that ๐Ÿ˜Ž๐Ÿ‘๐ŸŒน Congratulations @heartsmyface ๐ŸŽˆ๐ŸŽŠ๐Ÿพ 

@blackkitty2014   Me! Me! Me! Hahahah!  I love their cool factor!๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž.   Everyoneโ€™s looking pretty awesome in their sunnies! 

A summer treat indeed! I know I say this every time, but this is my absolute favorite gratis box ๐Ÿ˜ป Thank you so much @TeamBIC for putting together such a fun surprise. 

DBB2DECE-0B44-4AC6-AF3A-704FE55308ED.jpeg

โ€ƒ

I was so curious what whatโ€™s going to be making the box so heavy, and once I figured out what it was I could not contain myself. Yโ€™all really outdid yourselves with this one!! 

16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Between the ridiculously adorable swag and the handpicked selection of beauty products to try this was a home run. I canโ€™t wait to try it all! Thank you so so much! 

522C04A3-C575-44B6-9945-63F8375FDEA0.jpeg

โ€ƒ

Congratulations to everyone who is receiving this as well! 

Ahhh that green grass makes for a cooling backdrop, @Mcakes. Congratulations on this gratis, those โ™ฅ๏ธ shades are the perfect complement to your lip! That float is fantastic, too๐Ÿ˜„

Thank you so much @eshoe ๐Ÿ’• I can't take any credit for the grass, but know my hubby is beaming at these compliments of his hard work lol. 

Looking Lovely, M! I had so much fun watching Babycakes bounce on the pool float on IG or FB (can't remember where you posted it, but it was adorable!) Enjoy this amazing gift!  @Mcakes 

Thank you so much @Tamara76 ! Yes, she has been loving it, it's been the cutest thing watch her. Pure joy! ๐Ÿ’ž

Such an amazing summer treat @Mcakes ! You look gorgeous in those sunnies! 

Thank you so much @Saradestin ! High praise coming from you ๐Ÿ’–

Congrats, @Mcakes! The float looks like so much fun! 

Thank you @quspork ! My mini me has turned it into her trampoline lol. I've been enjoying watching her play with it ๐Ÿ’—

Yes @Mcakes, โ€œridiculously adorable swagโ€ is the perfect way to describe this gratis! โ™ฅ๏ธ Excited to hear your thoughts on these beauties! BTW, that red looks sensational on you! Loooove!! ๐Ÿ˜

Thank you so much @itsfi ๐Ÿ’•! The GXVE BY GWEN STEFANI Iโ€™m Still Here Longwear Clean Matte Liquid Lipstick Fishnets has been such a great go-to!

I was wondering if it was one of the puppies from this gratis, @Mcakes - thanks for the info!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg