Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Tread ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

@missjeanie  Ha, I donโ€™t normally keep boxes for things but I keep the Sephora boxes- and inside them areโ€ฆ ๐Ÿฅ ๐Ÿฅโ€ฆ.more Sephora boxes!  A couple have โ€˜emergency giftsโ€™ too;) Theyโ€™re too pretty to let go of snd so much effort was put into them.  ๐Ÿฅฐ. Iโ€™m happy to see most of us keep them! 

I'm actually super glad we all started talking about this @heartsmyface !  Makes me feel a little less weird about keeping them all!  I like the idea of having some emergency gifts... candles, bath products.. can't go wrong. 

@missjeanie I keep the boxes also! I use one for all of my samples. They are so sturdy and pretty.

@Mellmars1185 I keep the boxes as well and use them for so many different purposes (storing things in all of them but very different) They are so cute! I just cannot throw them away, I canโ€™t!!! 

@Mellmars1185 That's a great idea!  My samples are living in a giant vase at the moment and it's probably a good idea to sort them into boxes in categories!

@missjeanie The vase is a pretty idea. I like that...I would take samples over flowers any day ๐ŸŒผ๐ŸŒธ. They last longer! Hehe

@Mellmars1185 It works great and was a fun room decor idea... until it got to the point where it doesn't all fit.  I either need another giant vase or a new way to organize lol.  It is fun to go through them all every now and again!  

@missjeanie putting them in a book box or shoe box with filing cabinet dividers to organize them by product type is an idea if weโ€™re not talking bins of them;) 

@heartsmyface The vase is currently filled with Make up deluxe samples... the skincare ones I'm able to go through a bit quicker and those are in a a box I'd say is the size of a good knee high boot box.  The vase is about 2 feet tall and almost a foot around lol.  I really have no business keeping an Ipsy subscription.  I'm thinking now that I may divide them into more sub categories in the boxes.  Or just admit that I'll never use them all and let the kids go wild making some bags.  Maybe I should bring them into work?  Would that be weird?

@missjeanie, one year, after a huge declutter effort of sub box items as well as things I purchased outright, I sorted my unused DS and FS beauty products by type into boxes or bags, filled up. 2 6-quart Sterlite containers and took them to work. I included a bunch of gift bags as shopping bags and had some suggestions that people only take 4 things first so everyone had a chance to get some of the more notable or big things, and one of my coworkers was kind enough to help monitor it so it didnโ€™t take people away from their work. It was a huge hit and I was able to be free of a lot of product. Was it weird? It was definitely unconventional but everyone seemed to enjoy it. 

@missjeanie, you are most certainly not the only one! ๐Ÿ˜‰  I sometimes look at the past gratis boxes and think theyโ€™d make great packaging for a gift. But I canโ€™t seem to ever part with any of them. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

We're the ones who keep boxes @itsfi ! I have the big box from the BIC ambassador welcome package with all my 'new' make up in to remind me to shop the newness in lieu of actual shopping every week lol

@missjeanie that's a good idea ๐Ÿ™‚

@CookieGirl1 I've been slacking in wearing as much make up with so much work from home so this is how I'm trying to prevent myself from forgetting what I've bought lol

@missjeanie  Oh thatโ€™s clever!!!  ha, cause once they go into the main stash they very quickly get forgotten! 

Yes!  @heartsmyface I'm trying to keep them there to remember to test thoroughly.  I actually used the Dior concealer today from the box!  

Yes @missjeanie! I am part of the "keeps boxes" club. ๐Ÿ˜‚ The BIC ones are the best! I love how you've put them to use - it makes shopping your stash even that much more fun! ๐Ÿ’– Come, welcome to the missjeanie annex of Sephora. Can I offer you a basket? All our lovely products are curated by the extraordinary missjeanie and the amazing TeamBIC. Have fun shopping! ๐Ÿ›

@itsfi Funny enough... My nieces love to 'shop' and fill up an Ipsy bag for make up bags of their own lol.  I still do leave it out for people on halloween too... trick or treat with deluxe samples... yes please!

@missjeanie, I love that! What a fun, brilliant idea! ๐Ÿ˜

@missjeanie @I keep my boxes. 

@SportyGirly125 This is why you are my people lol!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg