Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Tread ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

@TeamBIC  Yay!!! You guys are the best!! Canโ€™t wait to see whatโ€™s delivered!!! 

I got an email from UPS saying my shipment will arrive tomorrow! So excited and thankful. Thank you @TeamBIC !

@Mellmars1185 @Woohoo! Exciting news!

๐Ÿ˜‚ I just got the UPS shipping notice that it will be here tomorrow, itโ€™s 4.5 lbs! 

@GG84, love those shipping notifications! Excited to see whatโ€™s included in the gratis. 

Oh so excited to see what everyone gets! Lucky!

@ChristalM, itโ€™s always great to see the unboxings and to see and hear how others use the products. I learn something new every time. ๐Ÿ˜Š 

Thanks for starting the thread, @itsfi!  I love that feeling of seeing a Sephora box in all its glory just WAITING to be opened!  It makes me feel like a little kid at Christmas, lol.

Huge thanks to @TeamBIC for spoiling us with kindness ๐Ÿ™‚

@CookieGirl1 You summed up the feeling perfectly!

Yes @CookieGirl1! It's going to be Christmas in June! Woohoo! ๐Ÿ˜

@missjeanie @itsfi I'm good with Christmas in June! ๐ŸŽ„

@itsfi  OMG OMG OMG!! I am so excited and anxious to know what that surprise will be! I am counting the days and the delivery trucks! Thank you @TeamBIC for always amaze us with your dedication and generosity! ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜˜

Right there with ya @Saradestin๐Ÿ˜ I love reading up on everyone's unboxing, seeing the amazing looks folks create, and hearing about this community's thoughts on the goodies. So grateful for @TeamBIC's kindness and generosity. 

Saw a delivery truck pull up, but it was for the neighbors next door this time. So close... ๐Ÿ˜‚

I've been checking my UPS account at LEAST once daily.  Thank you @TeamBIC !

@Ispend2much6   Ha so have I!   Good news is ETA is Thursday!  ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ Bad News, I will be excited everytime I hear a car until then! 

@heartsmyface @Yes weโ€™ll have to find a way to lessen our cortisol  levels until then. Nice that you have an ETA!

@Ispend2much6, looks like ETA: soon. ๐Ÿ™‚ Which is very exciting! 

@itsfi isnโ€™t waiting almost the best part? Although when the package makes its way home, that is hands down my favorite part ๐Ÿ˜„ Congrats and I share your cannot-hardly-wait-a-minute-longer view on this one!!

77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg

@eshoe your Kermit pic makes me smile and laugh every time I am on this thread ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿธ

@eshoe ,

This photo of Kermit at the window is so expressive of our waiting for the exciting Sephora Gratis package!!!

Bravo!

@tsavoritethe wait is always worth it, I am always surprised and floored by these surprises!

11 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg