Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Insiders
|

๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Thread - Thank you TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora! ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

Happy summer BIC Beauties! ๐Ÿ˜Ž Summer treats have been making their way to some Community members and more are en route. Thank you @TeamBIC, fresh, Makeup By Mario, Ouai, Sol de Janeiro, Tom Ford and Sephora for helping us kick start the season with these sizzling summer treats! ๐Ÿ’

It's been great to see the unboxings - keep 'em coming! Y'all are so creative!

Excited to hear your thoughts on these fabulous goodies. Any favorite treat(s) from the fun and fabulous gratis? 
Summer Gratis 2a.jpg

Original Post:
Spoiler
Hey there, BIC beauties! ๐Ÿ‘‹ Summer is officially here ๐Ÿ˜Ž and it looks like a summer treat gratis is making its way to some active members of our Community.
Summer Gratis Treat.jpg

Itโ€™s always fun to see and hear about the gratis package. Please feel free to share your unboxings and feedback on the summer treats on this thread.

Many thanks to Sephora and our incredible @TeamBIC for this amazing opportunity and the thought and work that went into curating this summer surprise. ๐Ÿฅฐ

Super excited to see what goodies are en route. In the meantime, I'll be keeping an eye out for certain trucks in the neighborhood. ๐Ÿ˜‰
Could a summer treat gratis be in there?Could a summer treat gratis be in there?

Re: ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ The 2022 Summer Treat Gratis Tread ๐ŸŒž๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ

This tread made me excited ๐Ÿ˜œ canโ€™t wait to

see what it is! And all the wonderful ways you ladies show It off lol ๐Ÿ–๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŒž great jog @itsfi 

Awww, youโ€™re so sweet @melissapurple22! Iโ€™m in total agreement with you - folks here, including you, are amazing at putting these gratis treats to work. ๐Ÿ˜ Sizzling summer looks are abound! 

I am so excited for it @itsfi !

Me too @faeriegirl! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Timing couldnโ€™t be more perfect with the turn of the season. Looking forward to see what treats are in store for us and how everyone puts the goodies to use. 

@itsfi Hopefully this 12 pound box ships soon.  I have been waiting for the tracking to show movement since it was created on the 6th of this month.

@SportyGirly125 I filled out the form to receieve the gratis but no shipment notification...hmm. I hope I receieve mine. I was actually just wondering about it!

@Mellmars1185 I get notifications when they ship or are created because I have a Fedex and UPS account so I can check.

@SportyGirly125 Ahh i see! Very exciting! 12 lbs of goodness I am sure!

@SportyGirly125, Whoa! I donโ€™t think I recall one being 12 pounds. ๐Ÿ˜ณ The gratis packages are always well thought out and beautifully presented. Iโ€™m sure itโ€™ll make its way to you soon, and be worth the wait. ๐Ÿ“ฆ 

Oh boy excited to see @itsfi ! Image of you doing that is too funny. ๐Ÿ˜† We have a love/hate relationship with these trucks over here - me- yes please, hubby/ pups- nope!! ๐Ÿ˜

@Sunnysmom, Iโ€™m with you on that one. ๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿผ  Me thinks the mister and pups doth protest too much. ๐Ÿ˜† Or maybe they havenโ€™t experienced the rush of joy of having multiple packages of treats with their names on them? ๐Ÿ˜‰ ๐Ÿ›๐Ÿ› 

Looking forward to seeing what folks get! ๐ŸŽ

Right @itsfi , a Chewy or Home Depot box would probably change their minds! ๐Ÿ˜‚

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚ @Sunnysmom! We have soft spots for certain stores, donโ€™t we? 

Ooh yes @itsfi we do indeedy! ๐Ÿค“

@itsfi ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ƒ Love the image of the delivery truck. Canโ€™t wait to see everyone goodies and fabulous looks testing out the new treats ๐Ÿ˜๐ŸŒน๐Ÿ‘โค๏ธ

@blackkitty2014, the delivery man had a huge stack of boxes! ๐Ÿ“ฆ๐Ÿ“ฆ I was very tempted to follow the truck to see if it was traveling towards my place. ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@itsfi you never know. Could be all of them ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜

Hahaha @blackkitty2014. If I go radio silent from BIC for an extended period over the next few days, it may be because Iโ€™m  chasing delivery trucks all over the city. ๐Ÿ˜† 

Chasing UPS.jpeg

โ€œExcuse me, mister / ms delivery driver, is there a Sephora summer gratis package in your truck for me???โ€ ๐Ÿ˜‚ 

@itsfi haha, the team BIC reached out to me a few weeks ago for a summer products treat, and they told me that these goodies would be on their way for June. I'm honored by it but I decline them due to where I live, I can't receive them here, sadly. But I'm curious to see what you ladies will receive anyways ๐ŸŽ๐ŸŒž

@Skunk12puzzola 

Aw man, that sucks that you had to pass it up! Meanwhile, I got the invite, responded yes, then got a "whoops, nope, sorry, too many folks responded, we don't have one for you now" ๐Ÿ˜ Seems like they had at least one left over after all ๐Ÿ˜‹

I'm excited to see what everyone got!

Oh no!! Sorry to hear, @RGbrown!! 

Conversation Stats
Photos113
  • Could a summer treat gratis be in there?
  • Summer Gratis Treat.jpg
  • Chasing UPS.jpeg
  • 77BF2987-FF22-46E3-B278-28730F3E7F7E.jpeg
  • 20220623_151633.jpg
  • D7C9353C-E962-4C34-83E8-07E51C5AD913.jpeg
  • B4566B75-069D-4D93-B46F-F603ED10AFA6.jpeg
  • 80211991-FCB2-4B8E-99A2-176DF25C62E9.jpeg
  • DF65E88B-AE46-4A36-BDDE-7D8EBD6B954E.jpeg
  • AF38B9A1-2420-4E52-9F0B-5E5CDD053310.jpeg
  • F22A9057-FC52-4465-994B-272CC30AAFC7.jpeg
  • 83EDE172-9AB2-4926-9800-A19339A05AFB.jpeg
  • 16BC3C28-E629-4E89-A2A6-B39304A30F1C.jpeg