Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Summer Fridays butter balm

Hi! Just wondering if the Summer Friday's butter balm

Is worth it. Wanting to buy the pink sugar and brown sugar!  Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine 

Re: Summer Fridays butter balm

I have almost all of them !! They are really good if my lips are dry and cracky . But they heal them up in one day. Yes you should get them !!!

@Jovie6 I have the mini set from the holidays and purchased a few full sized. I think they're really nice. Are they that much better than other lip masks? I wouldn't say so, but the tint on the Brown Sugar is very pretty and they all smell delicious. 

I got the vanilla beige one and it smelled so warm and tasty and felt smooth on my lips YOU NEED IT

Summer Fridays Lip Butter Balm for Hydration & Shine Vanilla Beige 

I love the way it feels on my lips but I actually prefer the Olehenriksen lip treatment because it actually hydrates the lips! Pretty sure its more affordable too.

I recently got the summer Fridays in vanilla beige. It’s a great product and I love how it feels, and smells, as well as it has a nice tint! I would say that it is definitely pricy and there is a lot of other cheaper products that are as good. If you are willing to splurge on it you definitely won’t be disappointed! A great product just a little pricey.

@Jovie6  I have both of them and I definitely think they are worth it!

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 14 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
testing