Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Insiders

Sephora

I feel like theses Sephora kids are getting out of hand. I know I’m young but I’m at the age to where I know what I should be using and not I’ve never gotten into drunk elephant but Sephora needs an age limit 14+ or maybe older. every time I go to Sephora I feel so embarrassed because I don’t look like my age and I look younger and these poor kids are ruining their faces. Their future might be corrupt because if something goes viral they want it or do it and the kids who aren’t using Sephora products are probably gonna be more successful in life and I really really hope they do something about this because I’m just so embarrassed to go inside now I’m slowly just buying from the website of the brands

#Drunk Elephant 

Re: Sephora

I agree that the Sephora kids are getting out of hand, but as someone who is not much older than them, I dont think there should be an age restriction. I dont buy that much skincare or makeup, but I really like buying lip products usually with my own money or gift cards. Sephora would lose a lot of money if kids couldnt go because like you said there is a lot of the Sephora kids.

Yeah Sephora would lose money but it would lose WAYY more money if people and especially teens (as a teen I honestly hate how kids have started to come to Sephora and I just can’t take a break, 30+ of my friends also hate this) decided to chose to go to ulta rather that Sephora because of the Sephora kids that always seems to ruin the day for everyone.

I'm young and I do a agree with what you are saying but at the same time there shouldn't be an age limit that would bring kids down knowing that they aren't "old enough" for trying out makeup I think they should be supervised yes but no age limit that would be rude to other parents kids. Thanks for looking at my opinion 🙂

i agree. i am not saying all 10-11 year olds are rude, because i started using makeup around that age too. i feel like it’s not fair what they are doing, because i look younger than i am but im really not. and when we try to go to sephora and actually know what to get and what’s good for our skin, if they do make a 15+ age restriction i could agree with them but disagree as well. Drunk Elephant Trunk 7.0 Glow Recipe Glow Baby Glow Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Satin Shine Lipstick Icon Baby tarte Tartelette™ Amazonian Clay Matte Eyeshadow Palette 

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing